Just before Good Friday it was revealed that Christian rapper Tedashii, who is originally from Houston, recently lost his 1-year-old son.
No specifics were provided, but his label did post a blog entry on their website urging fans to pray and even financially support the artist and his family as they mourn this great loss.
The Reach Records website notes:
This month Tedashii’s family suffered a terrible tragedy. His one year old boy passed away. Please join us as we encourage and bless our brother Tedashii and his family at this time. Read the blog (below) from His Voice Global to find out how you can help.
Tedashii’s family has suffered a terrible tragedy this month. His one year old boy passed away. As we grieve with him and his family we also want to bless them. As you know, Tedashii’s job takes him from city to city where he performs and blesses thousands of people with his art. In this time, we want to offer him the opportunity to stay home with his family, grieve, begin to heal, seek the Lord, be comforted and to comfort. The perception is that if one is a traveling musician, they have more money than they know what to do with. The fact is, that is just not true. We want to bless him with the gift of not having to worry about being on the road to make ends meet. Our goal: To provide for our brother and his family for 6 months. This means raising enough money to cover all of the family’s expenses. Join us in caring for our dear friends. Click here to donate now, designate “Tedashii” in the memo. …
Please visit reachrecords.com if you wish to help.
Just two weeks ago Tedashii completed a 20-date tour as part of The Rock & Worship Roadshow with MercyMe, Jeremy Camp, Kutless, and others.
Let’s lift him in prayer!
Make sure to watch: Kierra Sheard – Save Me & Trumpets Blow [New Music] andMotown And EMI Gospel Announce Joint Venture
The Most Celebration Of Gospel Photos You'll See Anywhere
1. Charles Jenkins & Dr.Tara Rawls Jenkins1 of 32
2. Edwina Findley2 of 32
3. Omarosa and Tamar Braxton3 of 32
4. Deon Kipping4 of 32
5. Goo Goo Atkiins5 of 32
6. Edwina Findley6 of 32
7. Le'Andria Johnson7 of 32
8. Isaac Carree8 of 32
9. Kym Whitley, Omarosa and Vashawn Mitchell9 of 32
10. B-Slade10 of 32
11. David and Tamela Mann11 of 32
12. Le' Aandria Johnson12 of 32
13. Tye Tribett Bring The Spirit13 of 32
14. Anthony Brown Praising14 of 32
15. Karen Clark Sheard (L) and Kierra Sheard15 of 32
16. Kierra Sheard16 of 32
17. Shirley Caesar17 of 32
18. Viola Davis18 of 32
19. Joshua Rogers19 of 32
20. Da T.R.U.T.H.20 of 32
21. Yolanda Adams21 of 32
22. Tamar Braxton22 of 32
23. Smokie Norful and son Ashton Norful23 of 32
24. Isaac Carree (L) and Jessica Reedy24 of 32
25. Kurt Carr25 of 32
26. Charles Jenkis26 of 32
27. Canton Jones27 of 32
28. Isaac Carree, Da T.R.U.T.H. and Charles Jenkins28 of 32
29. Israel Houghton, Jonathan Butler and Jason Nelson29 of 32
30. Dr. Bobby Jones and Bishop Rance Allen30 of 32
31. Dorinda Clark Cole31 of 32
32. Donnie McClurkin and Anita Baker32 of 32