Spring cleaning can be a welcoming moment in season.
In larger homes in the United States and Canada, the living room may be reserved for more formal and quiet entertaining, while a separate room—such as a den, family room, or recreation room is used for leisure and informal entertainment. A great room combines the functions of one or more of these room
1. Dust display shelves. Remove everything from the shelves, dust the surface, and then dust each item before replacing it.
2. Shampoo or steam clean the rugs. No matter how much you spot-clean and vacuum, there still might be stained fibers that can make your carpets look dingy. A deep clean will brighten it up. But because antique and Oriental rugs have delicate fibers, they require professional cleaning.
3. Machine-wash or dry clean the drapes as instructed on their care labels. And, keep in mind that many natural-fiber fabrics can be washed at home.
4. Vacuum and, if necessary, spot clean all your furniture and chairs.
5. Dust inside of lamps.
6. Clean off the TV screen by simply wiping it down with a microfiber cloth lightly dampened with distilled water — you’ll be surprised at how much clearer the picture will be!
7. Remove any item that shouldn’t be there — i.e. shoes — and place back into the rightful place.
Read:How You Can Get Your Kids To Eat Better
Like Elev8 On Facebook To Enrich Your Mind, Body & Soul!
BET Cancels Celebration Of Gospel
Spiritual Best Seller Book 'The Shack' To Be Movie Starring Idris, Forest And Oprah
Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler Recipe
Why Men Love Women Who Cook
Kierra Sheard Releases Self-Titled Album ‘Kierra’ [Exclusive Video]
March Is Bible Appreciation Month: 3 Things To Know
Top 10 Latinos Who Changed Their Names For Hollywood
HUMOR: 20 Questions For Church Folks