Watch out Suge! Chris Paul thinks that while you’re big, black and bald self is fleeing from the police you better stay away from the Big Bear Mountains. Plus, more on Rihanna’s restraining order and Bobby Brown’s DUI.
This is Chris Paul from the TJMS running through the top stories in roughly sixty seconds with The Morning Minute.
Bobby Brown has been sentenced to 55 days in jail. Yep, the original king of R&B himself was found guilty of driving under the influence. And if he serves his entire sentence of 55 days it will beat Bobby’s previous record of days being sober by 54 days.
Rihanna has been granted a restraining order against an obsessed fan who tried to break into her house. But knowing Rihanna she’ll forgive the fan in a month or two then drop the restraining order and invite him over.
Suge Knight is a wanted man. L.A. police have issues two warrants for his arrest after he skipped a court date. And so far the LAPD has been unable to locate him. Look, Suge, you’re a big, bald headed black man. So for god’s sake, stay your ass away from those cabins up in Big Bear.
Listen to Chris Paul’s Morning Minute every a.m. on the Tom Joyner Morning Show.
1. Remy Ma1 of 10
2. Bobby Shmurda2 of 10
3. Apollo Nida was just sentenced to 8 years in prison for fraud.3 of 10
4. Darren Sharper is currently on trial for rape in several states.4 of 10
5. Justin Bieber has had some trouble with the law in the past for marijuana possession, drag racing and a number of other crimes.5 of 10
6. Chris Brown is currently in jail for violating his probation.6 of 10
7. OJ Simpson7 of 10
8. James Brown was sentenced to 6 years in 1988 for not stopping his car in a police chase.8 of 10
9. Meek Mill was sentenced to 2-4 years for violating his probation and driving dirt bikes in NYC.9 of 10
10. Suge Knight was indicted by a grand jury for threatening death to director F. Gary Gary in August of 2017.(AP)10 of 10
Shameful! Suge Knight Is On The Run From The Police was originally published on blackamericaweb.com