Once you have a better understanding of yourself through all your diligent work reading and gathering information, talking about your problems with others, expressing yourself in your journal, writing about your insights, goals, dreams, values, etc., it is time to act on your new awareness.
Are you aware it is important to know your true self, that is, as opposed to how you have been conditioned by society, parents, the roles and mores of the time when you grew up?
1. Who is the most important person in your life? Explain why.
2. What do you most look forward to achieving in your life?
3. Think back to the most angry you’ve ever been. Who caused that anger and how?
4. Think back to the most loved you’ve ever felt. Who made you feel that way and how?
5. How do you feel in yourself – physically, emotionally and mentally?
6. What inspires you, and how do you feel when you’re inspired?
7. What is the most important thing in the world to you?
8. How would you want to spend your last day on earth?
9. What scares you?
10. Imagine you could only accomplish one more thing in your life – what would you want that to be?
Take as much time as you need to prove to yourself that what I have to say is true for you. It is unwise to accept anyone’s truth too quickly. Some of you need to ponder the ideas for a while. Sometimes your inner knowing gives you the “okay” in a gut-level feeling or you feel a hunch that the information is right for you.There is a tendency to feel a little guilty when your life starts improving. You actually are creating your life consciously and getting results that you like. Others may say things like, “Boy, are you ever lucky, why doesn’t that ever happen to me?” What you have been doing is a secret to most people, so you really can’t explain that it was not luck or chance that makes your life different. People that want what you have without doing the work do not need to stop you from enjoying what you have achieved.
Like Elev8 On Facebook To Enrich Your Mind, Body & Soul!