Once known as the “First Lady Of Bad Boy”, Faith has come into her own as mother, singer and reality star. This past year she saw the launch of her TVOne reality show “R&B Divas”. It can be hard out there for an R&B artist.
The TV One cable network series focuses on singers — and friends — Faith Evans, Nicci Gilbert, Syleena Johnson, Monifah Carter and Keke Wyatt. Standing at different crossroads in their respective careers.
Make sure to voice your opinion in: 2012 Shine Awards: Which Set Of Sisters Show The Most Love?
“R&B Divas” ended its eight-episode run on Oct. 8. The one-hour series premiered Aug. 20 and became the most-watched original premiere in TV One’s history-drawing nearly 900,000 total viewers during its debut and encore airings, according to Nielsen. There is also a tie-in album. The album ‘R&B Divas’ “features cast members, Faith Evans, Keke Wyatt, Syleena Johnson, Nicci Gilbert and Monifah, along with Fantasia and Kelly Price.
Here is the tracklist:
02. Tears of Joy
03. Mr. Supafly feat. Keke Wyatt
04. Too High for Love
05. SisterFriend feat. Nicci Gilbert, Monifah, Syleena Johnson, and Keke Wyatt
07. Sometimes feat. Nicci Gilbert and Helene “Mom” Gilbert
08. True Colors feat. Fantasia and Kelly Price
09. Stonewall feat. Syleena Johnson
10. She’s Me feat. Monifah
11. Soon As I Get Home (Live in L.A.)
12. Jesus Loves feat. Kelly Price
Like Elev8 On Facebook To Enrich Your Mind, Body & Soul!