Here are some tips on how to motivate yourself to clean your home:
1) Turn on your radio to the music of your choice. Nothing motivates me more than music, I’m singing at the top of my lungs, using my broom as my microphone and before you know it, I’m on to the next room.
2) Get rid of clutter. Even if you concentrate on a small space or area, the feeling of watching unwanted items being removed from your home is invigorating and freeing.
3) Rearrange a Room. Once I start cleaning, I tend to move things around to give my space a new look. Changing up a room often gives you more motivation to keep it clean and uncluttered.
4) Try a new cleaning product. I like trying out new products, so when something new comes along use that as an opportunity to discover something new that can lighten your work load.
5) Watch home improvement shows. I’m addicted to HGTV, and when I watch my favorites shows, it motivates me to get up and start cleaning and rearranging.