In a statement put out by his representative, he explained, “My children and I were invited to the funeral of my ex-wife Whitney Houston. We were seated by security and then subsequently asked to move on three separate occasions.
“I fail to understand why security treated my family this way and continue to ask us and no one else to move,” he said. “Security then prevented me from attempting to see my daughter Bobbi-Kristina. In light of the events, I gave a kiss to the casket of my ex-wife and departed as I refused to create a scene. My children are completely distraught over the events. This was a day to honor Whitney. I doubt Whitney would have wanted this to occur. I will continue to pay my respects to my ex-wife the best way I know how.”
Make sure to visit and leave a comment “Remembering Whitney” here.
- Make sure to read:
- Clive Davis Eulogy For Whitney Houston
- Kevin Costner’s Entire Eulogy At Whitney’s Homegoing [VIDEO]
- Pastor Marvin Winans Sermon At Whitney’s Homegoing Ceremony
- Bebe Winans Eulogy Of Whitney Houston’s Funeral [VIDEO]
- Video Of The Day: Whitney Houston “Look To You”