Cranberry sauce is every child favorite at Thanksgiving meal. Here is how to make sure everyone come back for your favorite.
- 1 1/2 cups sugar $
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice (about 3 oranges) $
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash of ground cloves
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh cranberries $
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind $
- 1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium; cook 12 minutes or until cranberries pop. Remove from heat; stir in rind. Cool completely. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Make sure to check out how you can get to your home destination in class this holiday season.
Make sure to tell us how yours turns out. We want to know.