The intake of dark, solid chocolate with no artificial additives and rich in omega-3 fatty acids provides a plethora of health benefits. When consumed in moderation, chocolate can provide positive heart benefits, improve memory and retention, and improve sight. There is a common misconception that chocolate can cause acne breakouts but it reality, it is just the opposite. Chocolate can improve skin health and appearance.
When you eat solid chocolates full of Omega 3 fatty acids, you are helping your body:
* Reduce the possibility of coronary heart disease. The facts are not conclusive in this study but the initial evidence shows positive signs.
* Release serotonin in the body. Serotonin is a critical controller of anger, aggression, mood, appetite and even libido.
* Create endorphins, which are biochemical compounds. Endorphins supply an overall sense of well-being and sometimes can act as a natural form of pain reduction.
* Improve brain capacity and communication among brain cells, which can help guard against the onset of Alzheimer’s
* Lower the chances of blood clots and high blood pressure with the aid of the antioxidant flavanols.
There is a new chocolate piece on sale that can truly help your body instead of just increasing your waistline. All the dark chocolate pieces are packed full of Vitamin E and Omega 3 acids. They possess absolutely no artificial sweeteners, flour, or fat additives. When you try these delectable chocolate treats, you are doing your mouth and brain a service.