1. Truth is the central component needed to reach peaceful solutions.
Truth is not bias or selfish. Its goal is to do what is right for everyone.
2. A peaceful solution is never one-sided. Peace is achieved when all
sides involved are well represented in the solution.
3. A peaceful solution may mean all parties make concessions for the
good of everyone involved.
4. In your decision-making process seek truth. Truth’s purpose is to
direct you to right decisions and to avoid regret in the future.
5. Regrets are unavoidable when you avoid truth in your decisions. The
value of truth is appreciated when it is applied to your situation.
Make sure you are following @Elev8official for stories like this and more.