Many moms now want to combine their careers with families opting out of the rat race to spend more time taking a more active part in raising their kids. Today’s technology has also working at home easier and more feasible.
You don’t have to look farther than your kitchen, bedroom, den, living room, or garage to find the foundation on which to build your home business enterprise. Here are seven reasons why it pays for moms to work from home:
1. To gain personal freedom. The most enticing aspect of starting a home business is the opportunity it provides to gain control over your own life. As a home business entrepreneur, you can shape your work life depending on your goals and environment. There are no bosses to follow, no corporate culture to abide by, and no rigid work schedules nor time clocks. Instead, you have the freedom to work and earn as you choose, in the comfort and convenience of your own homes.
2. To reap financial benefits. The financial benefits of working at home are equally attractive. The convenience of having your office a few steps away from your bed allows you to save on commute time, gasoline and transportation expenses. There is also little need to buy power suits and dress up every workday as you can work in your jogging outfit or pajama.
3. To exploit tax advantages. Using your home as a place of business offers a number of tax advantages. For starters, it allows you to deduct a part of the operating expenses on your home. This means that a percentage of your rent or mortgage payment, depreciation, property taxes, insurance, utilities, and expenses for household maintenance, repairs, or improvements is deductible.
4. To be with the family. Many opt to start their business from their homes to strengthen family relationships. A home business allows family members to be involved in the business. Husbands or wives can help in various aspects of the business, while children have the opportunity to see what their parents do for a living.
5. To reduce stress. Working at home can reduce the stress of juggling the demands of your work life with those of your private life. You can work while staying at home to care for a sick child, or continue to work late at night after preparing and sharing dinner with the family. Since you work alone, there is no office politics and deadlines imposed by your boss. You only need to follow the deadlines and schedules you have set for yourself.
Bringing Moms Back Home® is the leading work at home business team for moms. We are a group of diverse moms all over the world working together to create financial freedom and a better quality of life for our families.
For more information on how to be a successful work at home mom CLICK HERE