There has been much made about the misconduct of religious priests and ministers. It is by introducing a clear and concise ways to deal with your congregation. This will not allow for the lines of familiarity to grow. They have also introduced a sample code of ethics for congregational leaders as follows:
1. Provide spiritual guidance and teaching for congregants, congregational staff members, and members of the larger community.
2. Treat staff and congregants with dignity and respect.
3. Uphold integrity through honest communication.
4. Nurture their personal religious life through prayer, meditation, and study.
5. Maintain healthy boundaries with congregants by nurturing family relationships and/or friendships with others whom they do not also serve as religious leader.
Like Elev8 On Facebook To Enrich Your Mind, Body & Soul!