Hi Elev8.com Family!
In response to some of your questions about the site, here are some things you can do to keep Elev8 gr8!
1. Participate in the polls. We change them regularly to gauge your point of view. Click on the “thumbs up” “thumbs down” buttons that appear next to every article. We actually do look at the percentages, because they tell us what appeals to you and what doesn’t.
2. Leave a comment on any article that moves you. All comments go through a moderator and must be approved before appearing on the page. We welcome all viewpoints. We have just two guidelines that we expect you to adhere to:
- Speak your mind.
- Be respectful.
Our moderator cannot post any comment that contains scatological language or that demeans or berates an individual or group. Once you hit “enter” your comment appears on the moderator’s board. Once approved, it will appear on the site. Check back to see your comments and the comments of others.
3. Join the Sheeri Mitchell at Elev8.com Group on Facebook to stay abreast of current articles, blogs, and innovations here on the site or follow Sheeri Mitchell (justsheeri) on Twitter!
4. Use the buttons at the end of an article to post a link on your Facebook page, Twitter page, etc.
5. Tell your family, friends, co-workers about Elev8.com—We are one of a handful of Christian websites dedicated to black folks. The more people who visit, the longer we’ll be around to serve you.
On behalf of the staff at Elev8.com, I just want to say thank you to all of you who have made Elev8.com your daily source for insight and inspiration! Because of your friendship, we are experiencing unprecedented growth. We have so much more planned for you. In the meantime, please continue to check in with us daily and let us know how we’re doing!
God bless you, Family!