Summer time could be a time for surprisingly different encounters with God. Different schedules with vacations and more out-door activity allows you to be open to variations. Here are 4 tips for Summer Spirituality:
1. Pray and meditate by a river and / or ocean while enjoying a cool breeze.
2. Find a partner and pray together by any available means-in person, via phone, internet….the idea is to keep in touch.
3. Be open to love. Rekindle your current love or magnetize a new summer love (soul mate)
4. Explore new places of worship.
3. Create a Summer Spiritual Journal. Write about your relationship with God during this season.
Please comment below on how you are experiencing your summer spirituality.