Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
Hear it here first on Friday, September 21 as Erica and GRIFF premiere it on Get Up! Mornings at 8 a.m. EST and stay tuned for the exclusive video premiere right here on the same day.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two are worth making room on your playlists. Check out a sneak peek below…
- Aretha Franklin Makes History With Posthumous Pulitzer Prize
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Says Foolishness Like Laura Ingraham’s Disrespect Of Nipsey Hussle Is Why Adam Left Fox News
- Pastor Allows Children To Spit, Cut Him With A Steak Knife To Teach Them Lesson About Easter [VIDEO]
- ‘Today’ Co-Anchor Hoda Kotb Adopts Another Precious Baby Girl [VIDEO]
- Tamela Mann Launches Plus Size Active Apparel
- What Experts Want You To Know About Breakups
- Suspect In String Of Black Church Fires In Louisiana Charged With Hate Crimes
- Family Of Nia Wilson, Teen Fatally Stabbed At BART Station, Files Wrongful Death Lawsuit
- Church To Give Away Free Gas And Prayers On Good Friday
- Kirk Franklin Gears Up To Release 13th Album, ‘Long Live Love’