Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
Hear it here first on Friday, September 21 as Erica and GRIFF premiere it on Get Up! Mornings at 8 a.m. EST and stay tuned for the exclusive video premiere right here on the same day.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two are worth making room on your playlists. Check out a sneak peek below…
- Ex-Megachurch Pastor Sentenced To 10 Years For Stealing From Congregation
- Sisters Take Wrong Man Off Life Support After Being Told It Was Their Brother
- When I Was Younger: Kirk Franklin On Learning To Go Along With God’s Plan [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor Risks His Life To Help Rescue Thousands Of Cybersex Slaves
- Nas And Will Smith Are Investing In An App That Teaches Financial Literacy To Teenagers
- Serena Williams Drops History Lesson While Braiding Her Daughter Olympia’s Hair
- Deitrick Haddon To Star In “Sins Of The Father” On TV One [VIDEO]
- Netflix Debuts Trailer To New ‘Family Reunion’ Series Starring Loretta Devine & Tia Mowry [VIDEO]
- Tyler Perry & Viacom Team Up To Launch New BET Streaming Service
- Gospel Singer Jamie Grace & Husband Welcome Baby Girl [PHOTO]