Dawn mentioned to do something you love. If you like dancing find a dancing fitness class and be consistent. She also spoke about high intensity training that allows you to lose weight effectively and fast. Dawn talked about using weights and not being afraid of them.
A lot of women don’t want to bulk up, but it really burns more fat in your body. Dawn also mentioned to have good snacks like plain yougurt and put agave or stevia in it. Make sure you listen to the full interview to get all the tips.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Where Are They Now: “Sunday Best” Contestants
- Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell Presents “Get Up & Move” With Dawn Strozier
- Faith Walking: Don’t Let Mean People Make You Mean [VIDEO]
- Chante Moore Gives Details On How Going Through Multiple Divorces Made Her Realize She Was The Common Denominator
- Pastor Flies Into Church Like Beyonce During Sunday Service [VIDEO]
- How Your Education Level & Salary Could Determine The Church You Decide To Attend
- How To Make Your Relationship Last Forever w/ David & Tamela Mann [Exclusive Video]
- Pastor Marvin Sapp Is Looking For Gospel’s Next Great Vocal Talent
- “God Friended Me” Actress Opens Up About How Church Online Helps Her Maintain Her Relationship With God [VIDEO]
- Earnest Pugh Lands New Radio Show
Relax, Relate, Release! 10 Ways To Improve Your Mental Health
1. Don’t Neglect Your Mental HealthSource: 1 of 8
2. Stop Putting Yourself DownSource: 2 of 8
3. Remove Toxic People From Your WorldSource: 3 of 8
4. Hit The GymSource: 4 of 8
5. Learn To Say “No”Source: 5 of 8
6. Take A Break From Social MediaSource: 6 of 8
7. Give Back To OthersSource: 7 of 8
8. Get Your Om On!Source: 8 of 8
Dawn Strozier’s Tips For People Who Want To Lose Weight Quickly [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com