Dawn mentioned to do something you love. If you like dancing find a dancing fitness class and be consistent. She also spoke about high intensity training that allows you to lose weight effectively and fast. Dawn talked about using weights and not being afraid of them.
A lot of women don’t want to bulk up, but it really burns more fat in your body. Dawn also mentioned to have good snacks like plain yougurt and put agave or stevia in it. Make sure you listen to the full interview to get all the tips.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Todd Dulaney [Exclusive Video]
- Devon Franklin shares Knowledge through New Book “The Truth about Men” [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Tyra Banks Has Plans To Open Amusement Park, Waffle House Hero To Play In Celebrity NBA All-Star Game & More
- Todd Dulaney Shares How His New Song Is Reminding People That God Is Still Doing Things
- 13-Year-Old Commits Suicide After Being Bullied, Mom Pleaded With School And Bus Service To Help Him
- Pope Francis Admits Priests & Bishops Sexually Abuse Nuns
- NBA Star Jeremy Lin Shares What God Has Been Putting On His Heart
- Mr. Griffin: Once You’ve Been Saved You’ve Been Verified [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Be Sensitive To The Shift [VIDEO]
- Watch: Giant Cross Washes Ashore On Florida Beach
Relax, Relate, Release! 10 Ways To Improve Your Mental Health
1. Don’t Neglect Your Mental HealthSource: 1 of 8
2. Stop Putting Yourself DownSource: 2 of 8
3. Remove Toxic People From Your WorldSource: 3 of 8
4. Hit The GymSource: 4 of 8
5. Learn To Say “No”Source: 5 of 8
6. Take A Break From Social MediaSource: 6 of 8
7. Give Back To OthersSource: 7 of 8
8. Get Your Om On!Source: 8 of 8
Dawn Strozier’s Tips For People Who Want To Lose Weight Quickly [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com