This week on “We’re The Campbells,” Erica Campbell has a serious discussion with her friend Lisa. Erica spoke about how she had a miscarriage and her friend Lisa went through the same thing. The bad part was both of them just kept going, didn’t grieve and still think about it.
Erica believes that more women should talk about it because it’s very tough to go through. When you find out you’re pregnant you’re in love with that baby. Then when the baby is no longer there you have a sadness that sometimes you don’t want to talk about.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One at 8/7c every Tuesday!
- Bishop T.D. Jakes To Bring Multi-Day Conference To Atlanta
- This Woman’s Life Was Changed Forever At Praise In The Park 2018 [Exclusive Video]
- Try Not To Get Lit To This Canton Jones Live Performance [Exclusive Video]
- Koryn Hawthorne Live Will Make You Wanna Go To Church [Exclusive Video]
- Jonathan McReynolds Is Proof Gospel Music Is In Good Hands [Exclusive Video]
- 1K Phew Proposes To His Girlfriend On Stage At Praise In The Park 2018 #PITP18
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Joshua Rogers [Exclusive Video]
- Geoffrey Owens Returns To TV For A Role On Tyler Perry’s “The Haves and the Have Nots”
- Behind The Praise Jonathan Nelson: The Story Behind The Glory [Exclusive Video]
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Erica Campbell Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com