This week on “We’re The Campbells,” Erica Campbell has a serious discussion with her friend Lisa. Erica spoke about how she had a miscarriage and her friend Lisa went through the same thing. The bad part was both of them just kept going, didn’t grieve and still think about it.
Erica believes that more women should talk about it because it’s very tough to go through. When you find out you’re pregnant you’re in love with that baby. Then when the baby is no longer there you have a sadness that sometimes you don’t want to talk about.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One at 8/7c every Tuesday!
- Ex-Megachurch Pastor Sentenced To 10 Years For Stealing From Congregation
- Sisters Take Wrong Man Off Life Support After Being Told It Was Their Brother
- When I Was Younger: Kirk Franklin On Learning To Go Along With God’s Plan [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor Risks His Life To Help Rescue Thousands Of Cybersex Slaves
- Nas And Will Smith Are Investing In An App That Teaches Financial Literacy To Teenagers
- Serena Williams Drops History Lesson While Braiding Her Daughter Olympia’s Hair
- Deitrick Haddon To Star In “Sins Of The Father” On TV One [VIDEO]
- Netflix Debuts Trailer To New ‘Family Reunion’ Series Starring Loretta Devine & Tia Mowry [VIDEO]
- Tyler Perry & Viacom Team Up To Launch New BET Streaming Service
- Gospel Singer Jamie Grace & Husband Welcome Baby Girl [PHOTO]
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Erica Campbell Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com