This week on “We’re The Campbells,” Erica Campbell has a serious discussion with her friend Lisa. Erica spoke about how she had a miscarriage and her friend Lisa went through the same thing. The bad part was both of them just kept going, didn’t grieve and still think about it.
Erica believes that more women should talk about it because it’s very tough to go through. When you find out you’re pregnant you’re in love with that baby. Then when the baby is no longer there you have a sadness that sometimes you don’t want to talk about.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One at 8/7c every Tuesday!
- Everything We Learned From Omarosa’s ‘Secret’ Recordings
- Black Man’s $289 Million Jury Award Against Roundup Maker Could Multiple With Company’s Expected Appeal
- Hurricane Katrina Survivor Receives Honorary Diploma From New Orleans High School
- Man In Baltimore Police Beating Video Roughed Up By Same Cop Months Earlier, Lawyer Says
- David & Tamela Mann Talk About How They Make Time For Each Other [EXCLUSIVE]
- Michael Brown’s Mother, Lezley McSpadden, On Running For Ferguson City Council: ‘I Learned To Walk Again’
- John David Washington Reacts To Being In Theaters The Same Time As His Father Denzel Washington
- Have The Campbell Kids Changed Since “We’re The Campbells” Premiered? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Fame? Todd Dulaney Couldn’t Get Into His Own Show [VIDEO]
- Episode 2 of Rest In Power – The Trayvon Martin Story Exposes Untold Truths
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Erica Campbell Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com