Vernon Martin is back and is giving everyone tips on wigs and units. He has helped women over the past several year with style and how to rock different hairstyles. Vernon also is behind Erica Campbell’s successful hairline.
He spoke about the difference between a unit and a wig because a lot of people don’t know. A wig and a unit is basically your hair accessory and not your grandmothers wig she used to wear. It can be styled, cut and at all times needs to be treated like the hair on your head.
He suggest to use Erica Campbell’s garment bags and hangers after taking off your unit. They should be combed, brushed, pinned and everything to stay in place. Vernon is gearing up for Essence Festival where he will give makeovers and teach women how to take care of the units as well as what products to buy.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ex-Megachurch Pastor Sentenced To 10 Years For Stealing From Congregation
- Sisters Take Wrong Man Off Life Support After Being Told It Was Their Brother
- When I Was Younger: Kirk Franklin On Learning To Go Along With God’s Plan [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor Risks His Life To Help Rescue Thousands Of Cybersex Slaves
- Nas And Will Smith Are Investing In An App That Teaches Financial Literacy To Teenagers
- Serena Williams Drops History Lesson While Braiding Her Daughter Olympia’s Hair
- Deitrick Haddon To Star In “Sins Of The Father” On TV One [VIDEO]
- Netflix Debuts Trailer To New ‘Family Reunion’ Series Starring Loretta Devine & Tia Mowry [VIDEO]
- Tyler Perry & Viacom Team Up To Launch New BET Streaming Service
- Gospel Singer Jamie Grace & Husband Welcome Baby Girl [PHOTO]
Solange’s Epic Hair Evolution [PHOTOS]
1. Young Solange donned micro braids with highlights back in 2002.Source: 1 of 18
2. Solo’s braids got a little shorter and a little more burgundy.Source: 2 of 18
3. Solange took a page out of Bey’s book and opted for a honey blonde look.Source: 3 of 18
4. Her side-swept bang was all the rage back in 2004.Source: 4 of 18
5. Solo went super long and blonde in 2004.Source: 5 of 18
6. Back to black in ’06.Source: 6 of 18
7. Solange went for a more sophisticated look with these bouncy curls.Source: 7 of 18
8. Sultry and Straight.Source: 8 of 18
9. Solo was bangin’ back in ’09.Source: 9 of 18
10. Started from the bottom.Source: 10 of 18
11. Solange’s free spirit peaked with her new, short do.Source: 11 of 18
12. With the ‘fro, we get to see how gorgeous her face really is.Source: 12 of 18
13. Solo rocked the long braids in 2012.Source: 13 of 18
14. Solo brought in 2013 with her reliable afro.Source: 14 of 18
15. She continued the year with even bigger hair.Source: 15 of 18
16. Flawless!Source: 16 of 18
17. She can do no wrong.Source: 17 of 18
Vernon Martin Talks About The Differences Between Wigs & Units [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS] was originally published on getuperica.com