Oprah Winfrey has had a lifetime of success and the National Museum Of African American History and Culture will do a special exhibit for her. The exhibit will show the years of her talk show, movie roles and personal life. Oprah is very excited to be honored with this exhibit.
Tennis fans are a little sad about Serena Williams. The tennis star hurt herself and has a chest muscle injury. Serena is now waiting for the MRI results and hopes that she can play in Wimbledon.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Where Are They Now: “Sunday Best” Contestants
- Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell Presents “Get Up & Move” With Dawn Strozier
- Faith Walking: Don’t Let Mean People Make You Mean [VIDEO]
- Chante Moore Gives Details On How Going Through Multiple Divorces Made Her Realize She Was The Common Denominator
- Pastor Flies Into Church Like Beyonce During Sunday Service [VIDEO]
- How Your Education Level & Salary Could Determine The Church You Decide To Attend
- How To Make Your Relationship Last Forever w/ David & Tamela Mann [Exclusive Video]
- Pastor Marvin Sapp Is Looking For Gospel’s Next Great Vocal Talent
- “God Friended Me” Actress Opens Up About How Church Online Helps Her Maintain Her Relationship With God [VIDEO]
- Earnest Pugh Lands New Radio Show