Oprah Winfrey has had a lifetime of success and the National Museum Of African American History and Culture will do a special exhibit for her. The exhibit will show the years of her talk show, movie roles and personal life. Oprah is very excited to be honored with this exhibit.
Tennis fans are a little sad about Serena Williams. The tennis star hurt herself and has a chest muscle injury. Serena is now waiting for the MRI results and hopes that she can play in Wimbledon.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Behind The Praise Jonathan Nelson: The Story Behind The Glory [Exclusive Video]
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Living With A Fire Devotion With Jesus Culture – Freedom (Day 7)
- Tori Kelly Shares Why She Named Her Album “Hiding Place” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Koryn Hawthorn Makes History On Billboard Gospel Chart
- Jonathan Nelson On His New Album: “From Beginning to End You Really Feel Like You Are Hearing And Feeling Declaration For Yourself” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Kirk Franklin Finally Meets His Biological Father, Who’s Fighting To Stay Alive [PHOTO]
- Praise In The Park 2018 Performers: James Fortune
- Mayor Bottoms Looks To Fight Voter Suppression Ahead Of November Elections [Exclusive Video]
- Here is The Full Program For Aretha Franklin’s Funeral Service On Friday, Aug. 31