The food you eat has a huge affect on your mental health. Dr. Katina Kennedy spoke about how we should stay away from food that has high fructose corn syrup in it as well as a lot of sugar. She wants us to eat more kale, tuna, avocado and more.
Dr. Katrina also believes in going outside to get Vitamin D from the sun. If you are trying to eat healthier she believes you should see a nutritionist, go to healthier grocery stores and learn how to cook these items. She believes by adding some of these some foods into your diet it will help.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Named New Senior Pastor At New Birth Missionary Baptist
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Maranto [Exclusive Video]
- Todd Dulaney Explains How He Regained His Wife’s Trust [Exclusive Interview]
- Faith Walking: Pick Your Battles [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Be Obedient To God [VIDEO]
- Saving, Overspending During Christmas Time & More Financial Advice From Dr. Lynn Richardson [EXCLUSIVE]
- 17-Year-Old Girl Shot While Praying In Bedroom [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: How To Have High Self-Esteem [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Excuses Of Why People Won’t Vote [VIDEO]
- Woman Calls The Cops On Parents For Making Her Go To Church
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Dr. Katina Kennedy Tells Which Foods Can Help Your Mental Health [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com