The food you eat has a huge affect on your mental health. Dr. Katina Kennedy spoke about how we should stay away from food that has high fructose corn syrup in it as well as a lot of sugar. She wants us to eat more kale, tuna, avocado and more.
Dr. Katrina also believes in going outside to get Vitamin D from the sun. If you are trying to eat healthier she believes you should see a nutritionist, go to healthier grocery stores and learn how to cook these items. She believes by adding some of these some foods into your diet it will help.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Everything We Learned From Omarosa’s ‘Secret’ Recordings
- Black Man’s $289 Million Jury Award Against Roundup Maker Could Multiple With Company’s Expected Appeal
- Hurricane Katrina Survivor Receives Honorary Diploma From New Orleans High School
- Man In Baltimore Police Beating Video Roughed Up By Same Cop Months Earlier, Lawyer Says
- David & Tamela Mann Talk About How They Make Time For Each Other [EXCLUSIVE]
- Michael Brown’s Mother, Lezley McSpadden, On Running For Ferguson City Council: ‘I Learned To Walk Again’
- John David Washington Reacts To Being In Theaters The Same Time As His Father Denzel Washington
- Have The Campbell Kids Changed Since “We’re The Campbells” Premiered? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Fame? Todd Dulaney Couldn’t Get Into His Own Show [VIDEO]
- Episode 2 of Rest In Power – The Trayvon Martin Story Exposes Untold Truths
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Dr. Katina Kennedy Tells Which Foods Can Help Your Mental Health [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com