The food you eat has a huge affect on your mental health. Dr. Katina Kennedy spoke about how we should stay away from food that has high fructose corn syrup in it as well as a lot of sugar. She wants us to eat more kale, tuna, avocado and more.
Dr. Katrina also believes in going outside to get Vitamin D from the sun. If you are trying to eat healthier she believes you should see a nutritionist, go to healthier grocery stores and learn how to cook these items. She believes by adding some of these some foods into your diet it will help.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Todd Dulaney [Exclusive Video]
- Devon Franklin shares Knowledge through New Book “The Truth about Men” [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Tyra Banks Has Plans To Open Amusement Park, Waffle House Hero To Play In Celebrity NBA All-Star Game & More
- Todd Dulaney Shares How His New Song Is Reminding People That God Is Still Doing Things
- 13-Year-Old Commits Suicide After Being Bullied, Mom Pleaded With School And Bus Service To Help Him
- Pope Francis Admits Priests & Bishops Sexually Abuse Nuns
- NBA Star Jeremy Lin Shares What God Has Been Putting On His Heart
- Mr. Griffin: Once You’ve Been Saved You’ve Been Verified [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Be Sensitive To The Shift [VIDEO]
- Watch: Giant Cross Washes Ashore On Florida Beach
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Dr. Katina Kennedy Tells Which Foods Can Help Your Mental Health [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com