The food you eat has a huge affect on your mental health. Dr. Katina Kennedy spoke about how we should stay away from food that has high fructose corn syrup in it as well as a lot of sugar. She wants us to eat more kale, tuna, avocado and more.
Dr. Katrina also believes in going outside to get Vitamin D from the sun. If you are trying to eat healthier she believes you should see a nutritionist, go to healthier grocery stores and learn how to cook these items. She believes by adding some of these some foods into your diet it will help.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”
- End Painful On Again Off Again Relationships Once And For All
- Gabrielle Union Talks About Initially Hiding Her Identity From Her Surrogate
- “‘I Can’t Skip My Brother And My Sister.” Halle Berry Speaks To Black Journalists After Publicist Said They Didn’t Have Time
- Ex Gang Member Turned Pastor Recalls Moment He Decided To Follow God [VIDEO]
- Teyana Taylor Grieves The Painful Loss Of Her Great-Grandmother: “My Heart Can’t Take It”
- Common Shares How He Told His Mom He Was Molested As A Little Boy
- ‘Churchy Date’ App Wants To Help Christians Find Love
- Tiffany Haddish To Host & Produce “Kids Say The Darndest Things” Reboot
- Jordin Sparks’ Stepfather Dies After Suffering A Sudden Stroke
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Dr. Katina Kennedy Tells Which Foods Can Help Your Mental Health [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com