Erica Campbell spoke about when she was growing up and how her mother didn’t agree to all the decisions she made. Her mom never made her feel ashamed about it though. Erica spoke about how we must encourage our children.
When we beat them down they carry that for life. Use God as an example and extend the love. Encourage them even when they make mistakes and stand by them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Everything We Learned From Omarosa’s ‘Secret’ Recordings
- Black Man’s $289 Million Jury Award Against Roundup Maker Could Multiple With Company’s Expected Appeal
- Hurricane Katrina Survivor Receives Honorary Diploma From New Orleans High School
- Man In Baltimore Police Beating Video Roughed Up By Same Cop Months Earlier, Lawyer Says
- David & Tamela Mann Talk About How They Make Time For Each Other [EXCLUSIVE]
- Michael Brown’s Mother, Lezley McSpadden, On Running For Ferguson City Council: ‘I Learned To Walk Again’
- John David Washington Reacts To Being In Theaters The Same Time As His Father Denzel Washington
- Have The Campbell Kids Changed Since “We’re The Campbells” Premiered? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Fame? Todd Dulaney Couldn’t Get Into His Own Show [VIDEO]
- Episode 2 of Rest In Power – The Trayvon Martin Story Exposes Untold Truths
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Love Talking: Don’t Shame Your Babies [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com