Erica Campbell preached on Mother’s Day and it was an amazing message. She mentioned that she first spoke about how when babies first start walking sometimes they fall. As they try to step sometimes parents are around to encourage them, but sometimes they stay in the squatting position.
Erica compared it to how we are as adults are afraid sometimes to take the next steps. We choose the familiar job, relationship and other things because of the fear we have in our hearts. Erica wants us to move forward with these new possibilities and know God is by our side as we take the necessary steps.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Law Firm Wins Largest Jury Verdict For Rape In U.S. History
- Doctor Who Made Music Videos During Plastic Surgeries Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Brain Damage To Patient
- New NFL Rules Prove Freedom Of Speech Is Great Until It Becomes Unpatriotic
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama Shares Images From “Becoming”
- This Doctor’s Mysterious Magic Trick Will Make You Question Life
- Faith Walking: God Is Closer Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Jamie Foxx To Host 2018 BET Awards
- Issa Rae Channels Black ‘90s Sitcom Characters In ‘GQ’ Spread + In-Depth Interview
- Dawn-Lyne, Kofi & Rutina Discuss ‘Queen Sugar’ Season 3
- Over Tha Head: Trevor Noah Had A Cameo In ‘Black Panther’ That Nobody Caught
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Erica Campbell Tells What She Preached About On Mother’s Day [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com