Graduation season is upon us and Oprah Winfrey gave a speech at USC to the graduating class. She offered not only words of encouragement, but advice to live by. Some things Oprah said was that you must eat a good breakfast, pay your bills on time and learn how to recycle.
Oprah also told the graduates to make the bed, aim high and never be scared to ask for help. The entire speech was moving and unforgettable. Chance The Rapper as well as Chadwick Boseman also gave speeches at colleges this weekend. Congratulations to the class of 2018!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Law Firm Wins Largest Jury Verdict For Rape In U.S. History
- Doctor Who Made Music Videos During Plastic Surgeries Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Brain Damage To Patient
- New NFL Rules Prove Freedom Of Speech Is Great Until It Becomes Unpatriotic
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama Shares Images From “Becoming”
- This Doctor’s Mysterious Magic Trick Will Make You Question Life
- Faith Walking: God Is Closer Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Jamie Foxx To Host 2018 BET Awards
- Issa Rae Channels Black ‘90s Sitcom Characters In ‘GQ’ Spread + In-Depth Interview
- Dawn-Lyne, Kofi & Rutina Discuss ‘Queen Sugar’ Season 3
- Over Tha Head: Trevor Noah Had A Cameo In ‘Black Panther’ That Nobody Caught
How To Live Your Best Life: According To Oprah’s Quotes
1. Relax & Live1 of 9
2. Be Grateful For The Struggle2 of 9
3. Live Like A Queen3 of 9
4. Try Again4 of 9
5. Educate Yourself5 of 9
6. Invest In Great Friends6 of 9
7. Dream Big7 of 9
8. Healing8 of 9
9. Speaking Up9 of 9
8 Great Pieces Of Advice Oprah Winfrey Gave To USC Graduates [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com