TJ spoke about a school where parents got upset because their daughters didn’t make the cheerleading squad. Some of the girls were cut and now the principal is giving them options of either having a team or not. Erica Campbell spoke about kids needing to experience disappointment.
She said falls are necessary because it prepares you. Her kids play sports and sometimes the team loses and that’s okay. Erica doesn’t want the kids that are great at something be disqualified because others aren’t talented and can’t take disappointment. What are your thoughts on this topic?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Everything We Learned From Omarosa’s ‘Secret’ Recordings
- Black Man’s $289 Million Jury Award Against Roundup Maker Could Multiple With Company’s Expected Appeal
- Hurricane Katrina Survivor Receives Honorary Diploma From New Orleans High School
- Man In Baltimore Police Beating Video Roughed Up By Same Cop Months Earlier, Lawyer Says
- David & Tamela Mann Talk About How They Make Time For Each Other [EXCLUSIVE]
- Michael Brown’s Mother, Lezley McSpadden, On Running For Ferguson City Council: ‘I Learned To Walk Again’
- John David Washington Reacts To Being In Theaters The Same Time As His Father Denzel Washington
- Have The Campbell Kids Changed Since “We’re The Campbells” Premiered? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Fame? Todd Dulaney Couldn’t Get Into His Own Show [VIDEO]
- Episode 2 of Rest In Power – The Trayvon Martin Story Exposes Untold Truths