TJ spoke about a school where parents got upset because their daughters didn’t make the cheerleading squad. Some of the girls were cut and now the principal is giving them options of either having a team or not. Erica Campbell spoke about kids needing to experience disappointment.
She said falls are necessary because it prepares you. Her kids play sports and sometimes the team loses and that’s okay. Erica doesn’t want the kids that are great at something be disqualified because others aren’t talented and can’t take disappointment. What are your thoughts on this topic?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes To Bring Multi-Day Conference To Atlanta
- This Woman’s Life Was Changed Forever At Praise In The Park 2018 [Exclusive Video]
- Try Not To Get Lit To This Canton Jones Live Performance [Exclusive Video]
- Koryn Hawthorne Live Will Make You Wanna Go To Church [Exclusive Video]
- Jonathan McReynolds Is Proof Gospel Music Is In Good Hands [Exclusive Video]
- 1K Phew Proposes To His Girlfriend On Stage At Praise In The Park 2018 #PITP18
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Joshua Rogers [Exclusive Video]
- Geoffrey Owens Returns To TV For A Role On Tyler Perry’s “The Haves and the Have Nots”
- Behind The Praise Jonathan Nelson: The Story Behind The Glory [Exclusive Video]
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]