TJ spoke about a school where parents got upset because their daughters didn’t make the cheerleading squad. Some of the girls were cut and now the principal is giving them options of either having a team or not. Erica Campbell spoke about kids needing to experience disappointment.
She said falls are necessary because it prepares you. Her kids play sports and sometimes the team loses and that’s okay. Erica doesn’t want the kids that are great at something be disqualified because others aren’t talented and can’t take disappointment. What are your thoughts on this topic?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Law Firm Wins Largest Jury Verdict For Rape In U.S. History
- Doctor Who Made Music Videos During Plastic Surgeries Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Brain Damage To Patient
- New NFL Rules Prove Freedom Of Speech Is Great Until It Becomes Unpatriotic
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama Shares Images From “Becoming”
- This Doctor’s Mysterious Magic Trick Will Make You Question Life
- Faith Walking: God Is Closer Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Jamie Foxx To Host 2018 BET Awards
- Issa Rae Channels Black ‘90s Sitcom Characters In ‘GQ’ Spread + In-Depth Interview
- Dawn-Lyne, Kofi & Rutina Discuss ‘Queen Sugar’ Season 3
- Over Tha Head: Trevor Noah Had A Cameo In ‘Black Panther’ That Nobody Caught