Everyone has been talking about Kanye West and now GRIFF has a prayer for him. GRIFF told a story about how he didn’t grow up with a grandfather, but was close to a friend that had one. The grandfather had a mark and it was because when he was young and said something dumb he got beat for it.
GRIFF also spoke about his friend that got in trouble in church and all the moms surrounded him saying, “Jesus.” He believes Kanye needs help and that’s why he’s praying for him. God hear this prayer!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ex-Megachurch Pastor Sentenced To 10 Years For Stealing From Congregation
- Sisters Take Wrong Man Off Life Support After Being Told It Was Their Brother
- When I Was Younger: Kirk Franklin On Learning To Go Along With God’s Plan [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor Risks His Life To Help Rescue Thousands Of Cybersex Slaves
- Nas And Will Smith Are Investing In An App That Teaches Financial Literacy To Teenagers
- Serena Williams Drops History Lesson While Braiding Her Daughter Olympia’s Hair
- Deitrick Haddon To Star In “Sins Of The Father” On TV One [VIDEO]
- Netflix Debuts Trailer To New ‘Family Reunion’ Series Starring Loretta Devine & Tia Mowry [VIDEO]
- Tyler Perry & Viacom Team Up To Launch New BET Streaming Service
- Gospel Singer Jamie Grace & Husband Welcome Baby Girl [PHOTO]