Everyone has been talking about Kanye West and now GRIFF has a prayer for him. GRIFF told a story about how he didn’t grow up with a grandfather, but was close to a friend that had one. The grandfather had a mark and it was because when he was young and said something dumb he got beat for it.
GRIFF also spoke about his friend that got in trouble in church and all the moms surrounded him saying, “Jesus.” He believes Kanye needs help and that’s why he’s praying for him. God hear this prayer!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Reasons You Need To Get Off Social Media For A Month, According To A Psychologist
- Tamron Hall Hid She Was Living With Her Husband Before They Married Because She Was Scared Of What Her Mom Would Say
- “Feel Better” Black Rag Doll Made To Be Slammed Against Walls Pulled From Stores
- Isaac Carree Releases New Single ‘HER’ & Announces New Album
- Georgia Elementary School Criticized For Poster Showing ‘Inappropriate’ And ‘Appropriate’ Hairstyles For Black Students
- “We Are Walking The Darkest Of Tunnels Together”: You Have To See Lauren London’s Moving B-Day Note For Nipsey’s Sister, Samantha [PHOTO]
- Warner Bros. Parts Ways With A.J. Calloway After Sexual Assault Investigation
- 2 Chicago Mothers Who Fought Against Gun Violence Killed In Drive-By Shooting
- “I’m Sensitive To White Girls”: Aoki Lee Simmons Shares Writings On Instagram
- 6 Facts About The Bible That Might Be Surprising