Everyone has been talking about Kanye West and now GRIFF has a prayer for him. GRIFF told a story about how he didn’t grow up with a grandfather, but was close to a friend that had one. The grandfather had a mark and it was because when he was young and said something dumb he got beat for it.
GRIFF also spoke about his friend that got in trouble in church and all the moms surrounded him saying, “Jesus.” He believes Kanye needs help and that’s why he’s praying for him. God hear this prayer!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Expensive Experiences [VIDEO]
- Wooden Cross Made From Titanic Wreckage Up For Auction
- Walking On Water: $3,000 ‘Jesus Shoes’ Filled With Holy Water Sell Out In Minutes
- Faith Walking: How To Go Through [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Sometimes Your Circle Has To Shrink [VIDEO]
- A Michigan Third-Grader Was Brought To Tears After She Was Denied A School Photo Over Her Hair
- Kanye’s Pastor Says He’s ‘So Excited To Study The Bible’ Even Though He Doesn’t Read Books
- Mr. Griffin: Be Still And Listen To God [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: How To Not Operate In Fear [VIDEO]
- All The Times Chick-Fil-A Was A Strange & Magical Place