Everyone has been talking about Kanye West and now GRIFF has a prayer for him. GRIFF told a story about how he didn’t grow up with a grandfather, but was close to a friend that had one. The grandfather had a mark and it was because when he was young and said something dumb he got beat for it.
GRIFF also spoke about his friend that got in trouble in church and all the moms surrounded him saying, “Jesus.” He believes Kanye needs help and that’s why he’s praying for him. God hear this prayer!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- A Simple Guide To At-Home Worship
- This St. Jude And Anthony Brown Video Will Bring You To Tears [Exclusive Video]
- iPraise Live Season 2 Ep. 1: Darius Paulk [Exclusive Video]
- Todd Dulaney Drops New EP “The Book” [NEW MUSIC]
- New Birth Donation Helps 1,200 South DeKalb Residents Erase $1.3 Million in Medical Debt
- Donnie Mcclurkin Talks About Loving His Parents Even Through Abuse [Exclusive Video]
- Teen Girl Arrested For Plotting Mass Shooting At Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church
- Top 10 Cities Where The Most Generous Practicing Christians Live
- Mr. Griffin: Who Are You Prayed Up With? [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Neglect The Power In The Name Of Jesus [VIDEO]