Everyone has been talking about Kanye West and now GRIFF has a prayer for him. GRIFF told a story about how he didn’t grow up with a grandfather, but was close to a friend that had one. The grandfather had a mark and it was because when he was young and said something dumb he got beat for it.
GRIFF also spoke about his friend that got in trouble in church and all the moms surrounded him saying, “Jesus.” He believes Kanye needs help and that’s why he’s praying for him. God hear this prayer!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Virtual Ministry: 7 New Social Media Features Churches Should Know
- Denzel Washington Recalls The Time He Had A Supernatural Encounter With God: “It Scared Me”
- Travis Greene Releases ‘Love Playlist’
- Trailer: Jennifer Hudson Stars As Aretha Franklin In ‘Respect’ Biopic [VIDEO]
- How To Be An Instrument Of Praise [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About Loni Love’s New Book, ‘I Tried To Change So You Won’t Have To’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Lecrae Clears Up His Reaction To Pastor Calling Slavery A “White Blessing” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Aaron Lindsey Debuts New Song “Take Care” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Charles Jenkins Offers Prayer For Healing In Our Country [VIDEO]
- Get Your E-Ticket Now! “A Night of Inspiration” Featuring Hezekiah Walker, Lecrae, Jekalyn Carr, Charles Jenkins & More