Beyoncè made history this weekend at Coachella and everyone is talking about it. Her performance was themed around HBCU’s and so much more. She decided to develop a scholarship program, which will help out several students at HBCU’s.
Chris Rock is making the news after he tried to eat at a crowded Mexican restaurant. Two ladies let him sit down with them and as cameras began to take pictures he left. Chris told the ladies to order what they wanted and gave them $1,000.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Tyler Perry Knows Who Bit Beyoncé
- Black Law Firm Wins Largest Jury Verdict For Rape In U.S. History
- Doctor Who Made Music Videos During Plastic Surgeries Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Brain Damage To Patient
- New NFL Rules Prove Freedom Of Speech Is Great Until It Becomes Unpatriotic
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama Shares Images From “Becoming”
- This Doctor’s Mysterious Magic Trick Will Make You Question Life
- Faith Walking: God Is Closer Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Jamie Foxx To Host 2018 BET Awards
- Issa Rae Channels Black ‘90s Sitcom Characters In ‘GQ’ Spread + In-Depth Interview
- Dawn-Lyne, Kofi & Rutina Discuss ‘Queen Sugar’ Season 3
- Over Tha Head: Trevor Noah Had A Cameo In ‘Black Panther’ That Nobody Caught
How Beyoncè’s Coachella Performance Is Benefiting HBCU’s [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com