Erica Campbell talks all about going through different things that tries to take away your faith. She spoke on how life pain, bad churches and pastors, jobs and so much more will try to take your faith. God gave us faith and we must hold on to it.
Erica also wants you to put people around you that help you grow. Stand against the enemy and have faith the size of mountains. Don’t let anyone take faith away from you and continue to fight.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Heartbroken Families Speak Out On Waffle House Shooting Victims: ‘The Pain Is Unbearable’
- Who’s Cutting Onions In Here? : Dwayne Johnson Shares Birth Of His 3rd Daughter On Social Media
- Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Pastor Said That Blessed “Get Up” Listeners [EXCLUSIVE]
- Everything We Know About The Police Killing Of Danny Ray Thomas
- Legendary Black Boxing Champ Who Challenged White Supremacy Considered For A Pardon
- Family Says Katherine Jackson Is Doing Just Fine Despite Reports Of ‘Devastating Stroke’
- President Obama’s Grace Was On Full Display At Barbara Bush’s Funeral
- Jonathan Nelson Readies Next Recording Featuring Duet With Bebe Winans
- Wendy Williams Shades The Clark Sisters, The Gospel Community Responds [VIDEO]