Erica Campbell has a team of people between her assistant, band members and several others they help her daily. She spoke about her past jobs and how she worked with a theater group where she had to be apart of the wardrobe crew, sing background and sell programs. Erica always felt like she was apart of the team even when she had to do multiple jobs.
Her team is very valuable to her because they help her in many ways. They are apart of her puzzle and make everything come together. Whenever she gets a chance she makes sure they know how much she appreciates them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jonathan Nelson Readies Next Recording Featuring Duet With Bebe Winans
- Wendy Williams Shades The Clark Sisters, The Gospel Community Responds [VIDEO]
- Willie Moore Jr. & His Wife Are Expecting Baby No. 3! [VIDEO]
- Michelle Williams Is Engaged! [PHOTOS]
- 702 Is Reuniting And Our Inner 90s Is Jumping
- Get Up Poll: GRIFF Talks About How He Gets Closer To God [EXCLUSIVE]
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Jekalyn Carr [Exclusive Video]
- Jabari Johnson Explains Why He Stopped Singing Quartet To Become A Worship Leader [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor William McDowell Describes His Prayer That Was Answered 20 Years After He Called Out To God [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks – Watch Your Words