GRIFF was coming back from his trip and spoke about going to baggage claim. Some people had certain tags, ribbons and other things to identify their bag. He asked about when Jesus returns will he know who you are?
GRIFF believes you’re supposed to have a good spirit and if you have an attitude or negative actions God sees that. He also spoke about being the friend people come to for advice because he has a relationship with Christ. Make sure God knows who you are and you’re not mislabeled.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Jonathan Nelson Readies Next Recording Featuring Duet With Bebe Winans
- Wendy Williams Shades The Clark Sisters, The Gospel Community Responds [VIDEO]
- Willie Moore Jr. & His Wife Are Expecting Baby No. 3! [VIDEO]
- Michelle Williams Is Engaged! [PHOTOS]
- 702 Is Reuniting And Our Inner 90s Is Jumping
- Get Up Poll: GRIFF Talks About How He Gets Closer To God [EXCLUSIVE]
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Jekalyn Carr [Exclusive Video]
- Jabari Johnson Explains Why He Stopped Singing Quartet To Become A Worship Leader [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Pastor William McDowell Describes His Prayer That Was Answered 20 Years After He Called Out To God [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Maurette’s Inspiration That Sticks – Watch Your Words