What kind of glass are you looking through? Erica Campbell spoke about looking at things negatively, with sadness or happiness. Everyone looks at things differently and she wants to know what your position is.
When you look at things negatively all the time it’s not a good thing and can bring you down. Erica wants you to clean that window and see things like God does. Be more optimistic, have faith be positive and change the way you think.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Deitrick Haddon Won’t Let His Faith Calling Limit His Acting Choices [Exclusive Video]
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Live Performance Video For “F.A.V.O.R.” With VEVO
- Anthony Brown & group therAPy – Blessings On Blessings (The B.O.B. Bounce) [NEW MUSIC]
- Bishop Paul S. Morton Shares His Excitement About His New Project
- Kelly Price Shares What Her Reaction Was When Asked To Be A Judge On ‘Sunday Best’
- Single Mom Asks For 69 Cent Electricity Bill Donation & Hundreds Of People Answered Her Call On Twitter
- WATCH: Anthony Brown & group therAPy Dance For God In New Video For ‘Blessings On Blessings (The B.O.B. Bounce)’
- Tina Lawson Proudly Showed Off Beyoncé’s Waist-Length Hair On The ‘Gram [VIDEO]
- Treasury Department Will Finally Look Into Delay Behind $20 Harriet Tubman Bill
- After A Woman Shamed A Man For Sleeping In McDonald’s Between Shifts, His Surrounding Community Helped Him Get Back On His Feet