Erica Campbell spoke about a recent conversation she had with someone that hurt her spirit. She mentioned that this person was so down that the enemy made them believe lies. Erica also spoke about how when we meet people that aren’t believers we must let them know that they are loved.
Sometimes their pain is so hurtful they need to be lifted. It can be overwhelming, but we can help them along with God. Win souls with positive words.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Behind The Praise Jonathan Nelson: The Story Behind The Glory [Exclusive Video]
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Living With A Fire Devotion With Jesus Culture – Freedom (Day 7)
- Tori Kelly Shares Why She Named Her Album “Hiding Place” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Koryn Hawthorn Makes History On Billboard Gospel Chart
- Jonathan Nelson On His New Album: “From Beginning to End You Really Feel Like You Are Hearing And Feeling Declaration For Yourself” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Kirk Franklin Finally Meets His Biological Father, Who’s Fighting To Stay Alive [PHOTO]
- Praise In The Park 2018 Performers: James Fortune
- Mayor Bottoms Looks To Fight Voter Suppression Ahead Of November Elections [Exclusive Video]
- Here is The Full Program For Aretha Franklin’s Funeral Service On Friday, Aug. 31
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Faith Walking: We Have To Win Souls [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com