Erica Campbell spoke about a recent conversation she had with someone that hurt her spirit. She mentioned that this person was so down that the enemy made them believe lies. Erica also spoke about how when we meet people that aren’t believers we must let them know that they are loved.
Sometimes their pain is so hurtful they need to be lifted. It can be overwhelming, but we can help them along with God. Win souls with positive words.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- What Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Friends Think About “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- 6 TV Shows On Our Summer DVR List This Season
- The Future of Student Debt For Black People Is Looking Brighter: Here’s Why
- The Stage Is Set: Michael Jackson Musical Heads To Broadway
- Business, Man: JAY-Z’s Most Creative Business Moves
- Erica Campbell Tells Warryn What She Needs From Him While They’re Working [VIDEO]
- These Pictures Show Putting People In Cages Is America’s Go-To Move When It Wants To Be In Control
- Love Talking: Warryn Campbell’s Parents Tell How They’ve Made Their Marriage Last 43 Years
- So Sad: Kirk Franklin Mourns His Sister’s 30 Year Prison Sentence
- Some Of The Things That Keep Erica Campbell So Busy [VIDEO]
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Faith Walking: We Have To Win Souls [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com