At the “Get Up!” morning show, the conversation has been centered on “Church Hurt,” and how to heal from it. Of course, in life, there is hurt, and that doesn’t exclude the church. So how do you deal when somebody you look up to hurts you or lets you down?
Da Truth explains that Jesus is intimately acquainted with our grief, which is what it says in Isaiah 53. After all, Jesus himself was rejected by the church and people or religion. Da Truth also explains that the bible breaks down the best way to handle conflict resolution, through which we make sure that God stays in the midst. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- How Can The Church Do A Better Job Reaching Millennials?
- Why Is Easter Sunday Really Called Easter?
- “Saints & Sinners” Season 3 Returns Sunday, April 8 at 9pm ET/PT
- BeBe Winans On Why Whitney Houston Came To Stay With His Family
- Tamela And David Mann To Star In New TV One Original Christmas Movie ‘Merry Wishmas’
- Tiger’s Still The GOAT! He’s Back Playing His Best Golf In Years
- Jaden And Will Smith Are Using Their Water Company To Help Flint
- Jhene Aiko Drops Skincare Gems In Instagram Comments
- Tragic: Lightening Strikes Church In Rwanda, Killing 16
- Watch: Sterling K. Brown Kill It In ‘Black Panther’ Parody On His ‘SNL’ Debut, Adding To His Amazing Year