Are you going through some things and feel like you just might not make it? You might need to watch the new video from Earnest Pugh for his hit song, “Survive.” In the video you watch a woman face cancer, a man lose his job and a couple go through divorce.
The song talks about being victorious and not defeated. He sings about God pushing you through the circumstance no matter what. Pugh sings, “You can’t stop me you can’t black me I overcome every trial.” Watch this inspiring video and let us know what you think.
- Where Are They Now: “Sunday Best” Contestants
- Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell Presents “Get Up & Move” With Dawn Strozier
- Faith Walking: Don’t Let Mean People Make You Mean [VIDEO]
- Chante Moore Gives Details On How Going Through Multiple Divorces Made Her Realize She Was The Common Denominator
- Pastor Flies Into Church Like Beyonce During Sunday Service [VIDEO]
- How Your Education Level & Salary Could Determine The Church You Decide To Attend
- How To Make Your Relationship Last Forever w/ David & Tamela Mann [Exclusive Video]
- Pastor Marvin Sapp Is Looking For Gospel’s Next Great Vocal Talent
- “God Friended Me” Actress Opens Up About How Church Online Helps Her Maintain Her Relationship With God [VIDEO]
- Earnest Pugh Lands New Radio Show