Erica Campbell starts this Faith Walk with Exodus 17:12, which explains how Moses received assistance holding his hands up so the children of Israel could cross the red sea. Instead of complaining, they held his hands up for him so he could complete the task.
When you carry someone else’s burdens, God will carry you. So there is no sense in tearing each other down, because no one wins. When you give encouragement and help, God gets the glory. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Will They Cast Plies? Kirk Franklin & Devon Franklin Talk Upcoming Biopic
- How Thoughts Of Suicide & Dealing With Depression Made The Walls Group Know That God Was Real [VIDEO]
- Taye Diggs Opens Up About His Dating Life & Why He Still Stans For Jussie Smollett [VIDEO]
- A Kirk Franklin Biopic Produced By DeVon Franklin Is Coming Your Way
- Faith Walking: The Trial And The Test Is Necessary [VIDEO]
- House Passes Resolution To Condemn Trump’s Racist Tweets
- “I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
- Barack Obama Congratulates Woman He Granted Clemency To After She Made The Dean’s List
- Missy Elliott Sounds Off On Her Legendary Career: “Everything I Spoke, I’ve Done”
- Woman Dies In Dominican Republic After Getting Plastic Surgery Against Her Family’s Wishes