Erica Campbell starts this Faith Walk with Exodus 17:12, which explains how Moses received assistance holding his hands up so the children of Israel could cross the red sea. Instead of complaining, they held his hands up for him so he could complete the task.
When you carry someone else’s burdens, God will carry you. So there is no sense in tearing each other down, because no one wins. When you give encouragement and help, God gets the glory. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Fred Hammond Says He Doesn’t Care That Kanye West Supports Donald Trump
- Kirk Franklin Takes Action Against TBN and The Gospel Music Association (Dove Awards)
- The Walls Group Talks New Single “High And Lifted,” Burdens Of Ministry & Kanye’s Sunday Service
- Watch: Erica Campbell Debuts Emotional ‘Praying And Believing” Video Directed By Meagan Good
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Expensive Experiences [VIDEO]
- Wooden Cross Made From Titanic Wreckage Up For Auction
- Walking On Water: $3,000 ‘Jesus Shoes’ Filled With Holy Water Sell Out In Minutes
- Faith Walking: How To Go Through [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Sometimes Your Circle Has To Shrink [VIDEO]