Charles Jenkins and Kim Burrell are some of the top selling gospel recording artists. Their new song “Grace” is rising up the charts on Billboard’s Gospel Airplay chart. U Gospel reports that in this beautiful song their voices work so well together.
Burrell said, “It is a proven fact that to whom much is given much is required. What a joy it was to share studio time with Charles Jenkins and his incredible mind. This release of ‘Grace’ speaks volumes of what he’s capable of. I’m proud to be a part of it.” The song talks about God’s grace and how he is always around to comfort you and bring joy to your life even at times of trouble.
Jenkins was happy to work with Burrell and said, “She’s been my big sister for a long time. She’s the first artist I invited to Fellowship over 20 years ago, so it was surreal to be standing in the vocal booth with her working on this version of `Grace.’ I call this version pound cake, the OMG version. I made this version for people who love the kind of stuff Kim Burrell does vocally. It’s my gift to singers and people who love super singing.” Listen to this hit and let us know your thoughts.
- Tisha Campbell-Martin And Duane Martin Divorcing After 27 Years Of Marriage
- Florida Man Sentenced To Death For What He Did To An 8-Year-Old Girl He Met At Walmart
- One Gospeled-Out Version Of The National Anthem Will Have You Taking A Knee
- True Hollywood Bible Stories: Jesus Feeds The Masses [EXCLUSIVE]
- Quincy Jones’ Daughters Held An Intervention For Him After His Recent Interview “Wordvomit”
- The Number Of Black Folks Dying From Alcohol, Drugs And Suicide May SHOCK You
- #SchoolGoals: Teachers & Students Rep Wakanda In The Classroom
- Roxanne Shanté Biopic ‘Roxanne Roxanne’ Finally Drops A Trailer
- Black Self Hate On Full Display In Texas As ‘Racist’ Email Targets Nigerian Candidate
- St. Jude To Build Advanced Research Center