Isaiah Washington chatted with Erica Campbell about his new movie “Behind The Movement,” which will airs on TVOne on Sunday at 7pm ET. role as E. D. Nixon, a crucial player in the organization of the Montgomery Bus Boycott. Isaiah raves about the script, written by Katrina M. O’Gilvie. He says that when his family and friends saw the movie, they thought he threw his own words in there. But Isaiah says it was one of the few scripts “where all I had to do was follow the magic in the words.”
Isaiah also talks about the detail with which the director and the producer put the film together, by truthfully and fairly tell the stories of fourteen “regular people who were highly instrumental in creating, fathering and mothering” the civil rights movement. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- How Can The Church Do A Better Job Reaching Millennials?
- Why Is Easter Sunday Really Called Easter?
- “Saints & Sinners” Season 3 Returns Sunday, April 8 at 9pm ET/PT
- BeBe Winans On Why Whitney Houston Came To Stay With His Family
- Tamela And David Mann To Star In New TV One Original Christmas Movie ‘Merry Wishmas’
- Tiger’s Still The GOAT! He’s Back Playing His Best Golf In Years
- Jaden And Will Smith Are Using Their Water Company To Help Flint
- Jhene Aiko Drops Skincare Gems In Instagram Comments
- Tragic: Lightening Strikes Church In Rwanda, Killing 16