Grammy-nominated singer Jason Champion is also a former member of the R&B group Men At Large. He talks about his trials and triumphs with weight loss and living a healthy lifestyle. Even though he is regularly in the gym and sharing that process with his fans on social media, he talks about the hurdle he faces as someone who has never been good at cooking.
Jason also shares a bit of insight for anyone listening who wants to get healthy and fit, but doesn’t think they can. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from Healthy Ever After on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes To Bring Multi-Day Conference To Atlanta
- This Woman’s Life Was Changed Forever At Praise In The Park 2018 [Exclusive Video]
- Try Not To Get Lit To This Canton Jones Live Performance [Exclusive Video]
- Koryn Hawthorne Live Will Make You Wanna Go To Church [Exclusive Video]
- Jonathan McReynolds Is Proof Gospel Music Is In Good Hands [Exclusive Video]
- 1K Phew Proposes To His Girlfriend On Stage At Praise In The Park 2018 #PITP18
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Joshua Rogers [Exclusive Video]
- Geoffrey Owens Returns To TV For A Role On Tyler Perry’s “The Haves and the Have Nots”
- Behind The Praise Jonathan Nelson: The Story Behind The Glory [Exclusive Video]
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
Jason Champion On Overcoming His Healthy Cooking Hurdle In Fitness Journey [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com