In 2004, Mel Gibson released the movie “The Passion of the Christ.” According to Vox, the sequel to the movie will be made and Jim Caviezel, who played Jesus will reprise his role. In an interview he said, “The film he’s going to do is going to be the biggest film in history. It’s that good.”
Gibson faced many challenges at first with the film, but ended up making over $370 million in the box office in the United States. The movie is one of the highest-grossing R-rated films and churches rented out theaters to show watch the film. The sequel will also face certain challenges because multiple films have been made to appeal to audiences of different faiths.
The sequel might show the time between his death and resurrection. Caviezal said, “There are things that I cannot say that will shock the audience.” There is no word on when the film will be out, but some are looking forward to it.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes To Bring Multi-Day Conference To Atlanta
- This Woman’s Life Was Changed Forever At Praise In The Park 2018 [Exclusive Video]
- Try Not To Get Lit To This Canton Jones Live Performance [Exclusive Video]
- Koryn Hawthorne Live Will Make You Wanna Go To Church [Exclusive Video]
- Jonathan McReynolds Is Proof Gospel Music Is In Good Hands [Exclusive Video]
- 1K Phew Proposes To His Girlfriend On Stage At Praise In The Park 2018 #PITP18
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Joshua Rogers [Exclusive Video]
- Geoffrey Owens Returns To TV For A Role On Tyler Perry’s “The Haves and the Have Nots”
- Behind The Praise Jonathan Nelson: The Story Behind The Glory [Exclusive Video]
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]