In 2004, Mel Gibson released the movie “The Passion of the Christ.” According to Vox, the sequel to the movie will be made and Jim Caviezel, who played Jesus will reprise his role. In an interview he said, “The film he’s going to do is going to be the biggest film in history. It’s that good.”
Gibson faced many challenges at first with the film, but ended up making over $370 million in the box office in the United States. The movie is one of the highest-grossing R-rated films and churches rented out theaters to show watch the film. The sequel will also face certain challenges because multiple films have been made to appeal to audiences of different faiths.
The sequel might show the time between his death and resurrection. Caviezal said, “There are things that I cannot say that will shock the audience.” There is no word on when the film will be out, but some are looking forward to it.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Tyra Banks Has Plans To Open Amusement Park, Waffle House Hero To Play In Celebrity NBA All-Star Game & More
- Todd Dulaney Shares How His New Song Is Reminding People That God Is Still Doing Things
- 13-Year-Old Commits Suicide After Being Bullied, Mom Pleaded With School And Bus Service To Help Him
- Pope Francis Admits Priests & Bishops Sexually Abuse Nuns
- NBA Star Jeremy Lin Shares What God Has Been Putting On His Heart
- Mr. Griffin: Once You’ve Been Saved You’ve Been Verified [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Be Sensitive To The Shift [VIDEO]
- Watch: Giant Cross Washes Ashore On Florida Beach
- #BlackGirlMagic: Antigua’s ‘Island Girls’ Make History By Becoming The First All-Black Team To Row Across The Atlantic Ocean Voluntarily
- Dog Owner Feels Blessed To Be Alive After Pets Save Her Life [VIDEO]