In 2004, Mel Gibson released the movie “The Passion of the Christ.” According to Vox, the sequel to the movie will be made and Jim Caviezel, who played Jesus will reprise his role. In an interview he said, “The film he’s going to do is going to be the biggest film in history. It’s that good.”
Gibson faced many challenges at first with the film, but ended up making over $370 million in the box office in the United States. The movie is one of the highest-grossing R-rated films and churches rented out theaters to show watch the film. The sequel will also face certain challenges because multiple films have been made to appeal to audiences of different faiths.
The sequel might show the time between his death and resurrection. Caviezal said, “There are things that I cannot say that will shock the audience.” There is no word on when the film will be out, but some are looking forward to it.
- Toni Braxton Confirms Engagement To Birdman
- Say My Name, Say My Name: Woman Wants $10 Million From Beyoncé For “Blue Ivy” Trademark
- Mariah Carey Has A Message For Fergie
- Blue Ivy Lives It Up At NBA All-Star Weekend [PHOTOS]
- The King Has Spoken: LeBron Will Never Stay Silent On Social Issues Because Of This One Reason
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Holy Emotions – Biblical Responses to Everyday Challenges (Praying and Waiting)
- Doctors Amputated Black Woman’s Hands And Feet After Gruesome Surgical Mistake
- You’d Be Surprised What Chrissy Teigen Doesn’t Know About Her Husband John Legend
- Remembering Victims Of Florida Shooting From A Momma’s Perspective
- News Roundup: ‘Wakanda The Vote,’ Jamaican Bobsled Team Coach On Some Petty Mess, Betsy DeVos Says ‘Option’ To Arm Teachers