In 2004, Mel Gibson released the movie “The Passion of the Christ.” According to Vox, the sequel to the movie will be made and Jim Caviezel, who played Jesus will reprise his role. In an interview he said, “The film he’s going to do is going to be the biggest film in history. It’s that good.”
Gibson faced many challenges at first with the film, but ended up making over $370 million in the box office in the United States. The movie is one of the highest-grossing R-rated films and churches rented out theaters to show watch the film. The sequel will also face certain challenges because multiple films have been made to appeal to audiences of different faiths.
The sequel might show the time between his death and resurrection. Caviezal said, “There are things that I cannot say that will shock the audience.” There is no word on when the film will be out, but some are looking forward to it.
- What Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Friends Think About “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- 6 TV Shows On Our Summer DVR List This Season
- The Future of Student Debt For Black People Is Looking Brighter: Here’s Why
- The Stage Is Set: Michael Jackson Musical Heads To Broadway
- Business, Man: JAY-Z’s Most Creative Business Moves
- Erica Campbell Tells Warryn What She Needs From Him While They’re Working [VIDEO]
- These Pictures Show Putting People In Cages Is America’s Go-To Move When It Wants To Be In Control
- Love Talking: Warryn Campbell’s Parents Tell How They’ve Made Their Marriage Last 43 Years
- So Sad: Kirk Franklin Mourns His Sister’s 30 Year Prison Sentence
- Some Of The Things That Keep Erica Campbell So Busy [VIDEO]