Love and truth go hand-in-hand, Erica Campbell explains. Love without truth isn’t real love, and truth without love is just too harsh to be received openly. This holds true no matter what kind of love we’re talking about-between a romantic couple, or siblings, parents, best friends and the like.
In the social media age, people post things all the time that are grounded in a whole spectrum of emotions, but not love! That’s not the best way to get it done- root it all in truth and love. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from Love Talk on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- What Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Friends Think About “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- 6 TV Shows On Our Summer DVR List This Season
- The Future of Student Debt For Black People Is Looking Brighter: Here’s Why
- The Stage Is Set: Michael Jackson Musical Heads To Broadway
- Business, Man: JAY-Z’s Most Creative Business Moves
- Erica Campbell Tells Warryn What She Needs From Him While They’re Working [VIDEO]
- These Pictures Show Putting People In Cages Is America’s Go-To Move When It Wants To Be In Control
- Love Talking: Warryn Campbell’s Parents Tell How They’ve Made Their Marriage Last 43 Years
- So Sad: Kirk Franklin Mourns His Sister’s 30 Year Prison Sentence
- Some Of The Things That Keep Erica Campbell So Busy [VIDEO]