[anvplayer video=4310155 autoplay=true]
Erica Campbell explains that we are a trichotomy (mind, body and spirit), just like God (Father, son, Holy Spirit). But when our mind, body and soul are aligned with each other, you have instructions on how to live. That’s why you have to be careful of what you take in, because it takes root in your heart, and the other parts respond accordingly.
You can’t think doubt and speak faith and not conjure up a conflict in your soul! Everything has to be in alignment with God. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from the Faith Walk on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Toni Braxton Confirms Engagement To Birdman
- Say My Name, Say My Name: Woman Wants $10 Million From Beyoncé For “Blue Ivy” Trademark
- Mariah Carey Has A Message For Fergie
- Blue Ivy Lives It Up At NBA All-Star Weekend [PHOTOS]
- The King Has Spoken: LeBron Will Never Stay Silent On Social Issues Because Of This One Reason
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Holy Emotions – Biblical Responses to Everyday Challenges (Praying and Waiting)
- Doctors Amputated Black Woman’s Hands And Feet After Gruesome Surgical Mistake
- You’d Be Surprised What Chrissy Teigen Doesn’t Know About Her Husband John Legend
- Remembering Victims Of Florida Shooting From A Momma’s Perspective
- News Roundup: ‘Wakanda The Vote,’ Jamaican Bobsled Team Coach On Some Petty Mess, Betsy DeVos Says ‘Option’ To Arm Teachers