[anvplayer video=4310007 autoplay=true]
Erica Campbell reads from Matthew: “for by your words, you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.” If we were to be judged just by our words, what would they say about us? “By your words, what would we call you?” Yes, this doesn’t only apply to the words that come out of our mouths, but also the words we post on social media.
When you stand before God, you will have to give an account for “every empty or idle word that is spoken.” Your words are the seeds that you plant and put out in the atmosphere; so what are you putting out? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from the Ericaism on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Toni Braxton Confirms Engagement To Birdman
- Say My Name, Say My Name: Woman Wants $10 Million From Beyoncé For “Blue Ivy” Trademark
- Mariah Carey Has A Message For Fergie
- Blue Ivy Lives It Up At NBA All-Star Weekend [PHOTOS]
- The King Has Spoken: LeBron Will Never Stay Silent On Social Issues Because Of This One Reason
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Holy Emotions – Biblical Responses to Everyday Challenges (Praying and Waiting)
- Doctors Amputated Black Woman’s Hands And Feet After Gruesome Surgical Mistake
- You’d Be Surprised What Chrissy Teigen Doesn’t Know About Her Husband John Legend
- Remembering Victims Of Florida Shooting From A Momma’s Perspective
- News Roundup: ‘Wakanda The Vote,’ Jamaican Bobsled Team Coach On Some Petty Mess, Betsy DeVos Says ‘Option’ To Arm Teachers