Erica Campbell reads from Matthew: “for by your words, you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.” If we were to be judged just by our words, what would they say about us? “By your words, what would we call you?” Yes, this doesn’t only apply to the words that come out of our mouths, but also the words we post on social media.
When you stand before God, you will have to give an account for “every empty or idle word that is spoken.” Your words are the seeds that you plant and put out in the atmosphere; so what are you putting out? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from the Ericaism on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Will They Cast Plies? Kirk Franklin & Devon Franklin Talk Upcoming Biopic
- How Thoughts Of Suicide & Dealing With Depression Made The Walls Group Know That God Was Real [VIDEO]
- Taye Diggs Opens Up About His Dating Life & Why He Still Stans For Jussie Smollett [VIDEO]
- A Kirk Franklin Biopic Produced By DeVon Franklin Is Coming Your Way
- Faith Walking: The Trial And The Test Is Necessary [VIDEO]
- House Passes Resolution To Condemn Trump’s Racist Tweets
- “I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
- Barack Obama Congratulates Woman He Granted Clemency To After She Made The Dean’s List
- Missy Elliott Sounds Off On Her Legendary Career: “Everything I Spoke, I’ve Done”
- Woman Dies In Dominican Republic After Getting Plastic Surgery Against Her Family’s Wishes