Snoop Dogg has been in the entertainment world for quite some time now. He has done hip-hop, pop, funk, reggae and now he is taking his talents into the gospel world. According to Billboard, fans will hear music from his gospel album titled “Bible of Love” during the 19th annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration.
He will joining other gospel artist such as Tye Tribbett, The Clark Sisters, Faith Evans, Erica Campbell and more at the Benson Great Hall at Bethel University. The NFL Choir will also take the stage at this event. Russell Wilson will receive the first-ever Faith in Action award and Larry Fitzgerald will be honored for a Lifetime of Inspiration award.
Yvonne Oriji of “Insecure” and Pastor John Gray will host this amazing event. There is no information out on when Snoop Dogg will release his gospel album, but fans are ready to hear it. What do you think about Snoop Dogg releasing a gospel album?
- Bishop T.D. Jakes To Bring Multi-Day Conference To Atlanta
- This Woman’s Life Was Changed Forever At Praise In The Park 2018 [Exclusive Video]
- Try Not To Get Lit To This Canton Jones Live Performance [Exclusive Video]
- Koryn Hawthorne Live Will Make You Wanna Go To Church [Exclusive Video]
- Jonathan McReynolds Is Proof Gospel Music Is In Good Hands [Exclusive Video]
- 1K Phew Proposes To His Girlfriend On Stage At Praise In The Park 2018 #PITP18
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Joshua Rogers [Exclusive Video]
- Geoffrey Owens Returns To TV For A Role On Tyler Perry’s “The Haves and the Have Nots”
- Behind The Praise Jonathan Nelson: The Story Behind The Glory [Exclusive Video]
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]