Snoop Dogg has been in the entertainment world for quite some time now. He has done hip-hop, pop, funk, reggae and now he is taking his talents into the gospel world. According to Billboard, fans will hear music from his gospel album titled “Bible of Love” during the 19th annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration.
He will joining other gospel artist such as Tye Tribbett, The Clark Sisters, Faith Evans, Erica Campbell and more at the Benson Great Hall at Bethel University. The NFL Choir will also take the stage at this event. Russell Wilson will receive the first-ever Faith in Action award and Larry Fitzgerald will be honored for a Lifetime of Inspiration award.
Yvonne Oriji of “Insecure” and Pastor John Gray will host this amazing event. There is no information out on when Snoop Dogg will release his gospel album, but fans are ready to hear it. What do you think about Snoop Dogg releasing a gospel album?
- Get Up! News Roundup: Tyra Banks Has Plans To Open Amusement Park, Waffle House Hero To Play In Celebrity NBA All-Star Game & More
- Todd Dulaney Shares How His New Song Is Reminding People That God Is Still Doing Things
- 13-Year-Old Commits Suicide After Being Bullied, Mom Pleaded With School And Bus Service To Help Him
- Pope Francis Admits Priests & Bishops Sexually Abuse Nuns
- NBA Star Jeremy Lin Shares What God Has Been Putting On His Heart
- Mr. Griffin: Once You’ve Been Saved You’ve Been Verified [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Be Sensitive To The Shift [VIDEO]
- Watch: Giant Cross Washes Ashore On Florida Beach
- #BlackGirlMagic: Antigua’s ‘Island Girls’ Make History By Becoming The First All-Black Team To Row Across The Atlantic Ocean Voluntarily
- Dog Owner Feels Blessed To Be Alive After Pets Save Her Life [VIDEO]