Snoop Dogg has been in the entertainment world for quite some time now. He has done hip-hop, pop, funk, reggae and now he is taking his talents into the gospel world. According to Billboard, fans will hear music from his gospel album titled “Bible of Love” during the 19th annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration.
He will joining other gospel artist such as Tye Tribbett, The Clark Sisters, Faith Evans, Erica Campbell and more at the Benson Great Hall at Bethel University. The NFL Choir will also take the stage at this event. Russell Wilson will receive the first-ever Faith in Action award and Larry Fitzgerald will be honored for a Lifetime of Inspiration award.
Yvonne Oriji of “Insecure” and Pastor John Gray will host this amazing event. There is no information out on when Snoop Dogg will release his gospel album, but fans are ready to hear it. What do you think about Snoop Dogg releasing a gospel album?
- What Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Friends Think About “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- 6 TV Shows On Our Summer DVR List This Season
- The Future of Student Debt For Black People Is Looking Brighter: Here’s Why
- The Stage Is Set: Michael Jackson Musical Heads To Broadway
- Business, Man: JAY-Z’s Most Creative Business Moves
- Erica Campbell Tells Warryn What She Needs From Him While They’re Working [VIDEO]
- These Pictures Show Putting People In Cages Is America’s Go-To Move When It Wants To Be In Control
- Love Talking: Warryn Campbell’s Parents Tell How They’ve Made Their Marriage Last 43 Years
- So Sad: Kirk Franklin Mourns His Sister’s 30 Year Prison Sentence
- Some Of The Things That Keep Erica Campbell So Busy [VIDEO]