Snoop Dogg has been in the entertainment world for quite some time now. He has done hip-hop, pop, funk, reggae and now he is taking his talents into the gospel world. According to Billboard, fans will hear music from his gospel album titled “Bible of Love” during the 19th annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration.
He will joining other gospel artist such as Tye Tribbett, The Clark Sisters, Faith Evans, Erica Campbell and more at the Benson Great Hall at Bethel University. The NFL Choir will also take the stage at this event. Russell Wilson will receive the first-ever Faith in Action award and Larry Fitzgerald will be honored for a Lifetime of Inspiration award.
Yvonne Oriji of “Insecure” and Pastor John Gray will host this amazing event. There is no information out on when Snoop Dogg will release his gospel album, but fans are ready to hear it. What do you think about Snoop Dogg releasing a gospel album?
- Remembering Victims Of Florida Shooting From A Momma’s Perspective
- News Roundup: ‘Wakanda The Vote,’ Jamaican Bobsled Team Coach On Some Petty Mess, Betsy DeVos Says ‘Option’ To Arm Teachers
- NYC Crowd Screams As Jamie Foxx And Le’Andria Johnson Sing “No Weapon” [VIDEO]
- Big Shiz And PJ Morton “Song From The Heart” [NEW MUSIC]
- We Are Wakanda: Angela Bassett & Letitia Wright Are The Women Behind The Throne
- On The Mend! Wendy Williams Gives Health Update After Canceling Shows This Week
- Viola Davis On Being Called ‘The Black Meryl Streep’: ‘Then Pay Me What I’m Worth!’
- No She Didn’t: Watch This Woman Prove That The Only President She Acknowledges Is Obama
- Donald Glover Gets His Own Lego Figure For Upcoming ‘Star Wars’ Film
- True Hollywood Bible Stories: The Wisdom Of King Solomon [EXCLUSIVE]