What kind of seed are you, and what are you doing with your seed? Erica reads from Mark 4, in which Jesus talks to the multitude about planting the right seeds in the places where they will thrive, rather than be stunted by their environments. Similarly, when you’re planting seeds with people, you have to be conscious about how ready they are to receive.
Everybody’s heart isn’t ready to receive God. If you are planting a seed, perhaps somebody else is meant to come along and water it. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Expensive Experiences [VIDEO]
- Wooden Cross Made From Titanic Wreckage Up For Auction
- Walking On Water: $3,000 ‘Jesus Shoes’ Filled With Holy Water Sell Out In Minutes
- Faith Walking: How To Go Through [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Sometimes Your Circle Has To Shrink [VIDEO]
- A Michigan Third-Grader Was Brought To Tears After She Was Denied A School Photo Over Her Hair
- Kanye’s Pastor Says He’s ‘So Excited To Study The Bible’ Even Though He Doesn’t Read Books
- Mr. Griffin: Be Still And Listen To God [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: How To Not Operate In Fear [VIDEO]
- All The Times Chick-Fil-A Was A Strange & Magical Place