What kind of seed are you, and what are you doing with your seed? Erica reads from Mark 4, in which Jesus talks to the multitude about planting the right seeds in the places where they will thrive, rather than be stunted by their environments. Similarly, when you’re planting seeds with people, you have to be conscious about how ready they are to receive.
Everybody’s heart isn’t ready to receive God. If you are planting a seed, perhaps somebody else is meant to come along and water it. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Reasons You Need To Get Off Social Media For A Month, According To A Psychologist
- Tamron Hall Hid She Was Living With Her Husband Before They Married Because She Was Scared Of What Her Mom Would Say
- “Feel Better” Black Rag Doll Made To Be Slammed Against Walls Pulled From Stores
- Isaac Carree Releases New Single ‘HER’ & Announces New Album
- Georgia Elementary School Criticized For Poster Showing ‘Inappropriate’ And ‘Appropriate’ Hairstyles For Black Students
- “We Are Walking The Darkest Of Tunnels Together”: You Have To See Lauren London’s Moving B-Day Note For Nipsey’s Sister, Samantha [PHOTO]
- Warner Bros. Parts Ways With A.J. Calloway After Sexual Assault Investigation
- 2 Chicago Mothers Who Fought Against Gun Violence Killed In Drive-By Shooting
- “I’m Sensitive To White Girls”: Aoki Lee Simmons Shares Writings On Instagram
- 6 Facts About The Bible That Might Be Surprising