What kind of seed are you, and what are you doing with your seed? Erica reads from Mark 4, in which Jesus talks to the multitude about planting the right seeds in the places where they will thrive, rather than be stunted by their environments. Similarly, when you’re planting seeds with people, you have to be conscious about how ready they are to receive.
Everybody’s heart isn’t ready to receive God. If you are planting a seed, perhaps somebody else is meant to come along and water it. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ex-Megachurch Pastor Sentenced To 10 Years For Stealing From Congregation
- Sisters Take Wrong Man Off Life Support After Being Told It Was Their Brother
- When I Was Younger: Kirk Franklin On Learning To Go Along With God’s Plan [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor Risks His Life To Help Rescue Thousands Of Cybersex Slaves
- Nas And Will Smith Are Investing In An App That Teaches Financial Literacy To Teenagers
- Serena Williams Drops History Lesson While Braiding Her Daughter Olympia’s Hair
- Deitrick Haddon To Star In “Sins Of The Father” On TV One [VIDEO]
- Netflix Debuts Trailer To New ‘Family Reunion’ Series Starring Loretta Devine & Tia Mowry [VIDEO]
- Tyler Perry & Viacom Team Up To Launch New BET Streaming Service
- Gospel Singer Jamie Grace & Husband Welcome Baby Girl [PHOTO]