What kind of seed are you, and what are you doing with your seed? Erica reads from Mark 4, in which Jesus talks to the multitude about planting the right seeds in the places where they will thrive, rather than be stunted by their environments. Similarly, when you’re planting seeds with people, you have to be conscious about how ready they are to receive.
Everybody’s heart isn’t ready to receive God. If you are planting a seed, perhaps somebody else is meant to come along and water it. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Tyra Banks Has Plans To Open Amusement Park, Waffle House Hero To Play In Celebrity NBA All-Star Game & More
- Todd Dulaney Shares How His New Song Is Reminding People That God Is Still Doing Things
- 13-Year-Old Commits Suicide After Being Bullied, Mom Pleaded With School And Bus Service To Help Him
- Pope Francis Admits Priests & Bishops Sexually Abuse Nuns
- NBA Star Jeremy Lin Shares What God Has Been Putting On His Heart
- Mr. Griffin: Once You’ve Been Saved You’ve Been Verified [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Be Sensitive To The Shift [VIDEO]
- Watch: Giant Cross Washes Ashore On Florida Beach
- #BlackGirlMagic: Antigua’s ‘Island Girls’ Make History By Becoming The First All-Black Team To Row Across The Atlantic Ocean Voluntarily
- Dog Owner Feels Blessed To Be Alive After Pets Save Her Life [VIDEO]