What kind of seed are you, and what are you doing with your seed? Erica reads from Mark 4, in which Jesus talks to the multitude about planting the right seeds in the places where they will thrive, rather than be stunted by their environments. Similarly, when you’re planting seeds with people, you have to be conscious about how ready they are to receive.
Everybody’s heart isn’t ready to receive God. If you are planting a seed, perhaps somebody else is meant to come along and water it. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- A Simple Guide To At-Home Worship
- This St. Jude And Anthony Brown Video Will Bring You To Tears [Exclusive Video]
- iPraise Live Season 2 Ep. 1: Darius Paulk [Exclusive Video]
- Todd Dulaney Drops New EP “The Book” [NEW MUSIC]
- New Birth Donation Helps 1,200 South DeKalb Residents Erase $1.3 Million in Medical Debt
- Donnie Mcclurkin Talks About Loving His Parents Even Through Abuse [Exclusive Video]
- Teen Girl Arrested For Plotting Mass Shooting At Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church
- Top 10 Cities Where The Most Generous Practicing Christians Live
- Mr. Griffin: Who Are You Prayed Up With? [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Don’t Neglect The Power In The Name Of Jesus [VIDEO]