What kind of seed are you, and what are you doing with your seed? Erica reads from Mark 4, in which Jesus talks to the multitude about planting the right seeds in the places where they will thrive, rather than be stunted by their environments. Similarly, when you’re planting seeds with people, you have to be conscious about how ready they are to receive.
Everybody’s heart isn’t ready to receive God. If you are planting a seed, perhaps somebody else is meant to come along and water it. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Denzel Washington Recalls The Time He Had A Supernatural Encounter With God: “It Scared Me”
- Travis Greene Releases ‘Love Playlist’
- Trailer: Jennifer Hudson Stars As Aretha Franklin In ‘Respect’ Biopic [VIDEO]
- How To Be An Instrument Of Praise [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About Loni Love’s New Book, ‘I Tried To Change So You Won’t Have To’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Lecrae Clears Up His Reaction To Pastor Calling Slavery A “White Blessing” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Aaron Lindsey Debuts New Song “Take Care” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Charles Jenkins Offers Prayer For Healing In Our Country [VIDEO]
- Get Your E-Ticket Now! “A Night of Inspiration” Featuring Hezekiah Walker, Lecrae, Jekalyn Carr, Charles Jenkins & More
- John P. Kee Reveals He Was Shot at By Racists Brandishing Flag [Exclusive Video]