What kind of seed are you, and what are you doing with your seed? Erica reads from Mark 4, in which Jesus talks to the multitude about planting the right seeds in the places where they will thrive, rather than be stunted by their environments. Similarly, when you’re planting seeds with people, you have to be conscious about how ready they are to receive.
Everybody’s heart isn’t ready to receive God. If you are planting a seed, perhaps somebody else is meant to come along and water it. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Aretha Franklin Makes History With Posthumous Pulitzer Prize
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Says Foolishness Like Laura Ingraham’s Disrespect Of Nipsey Hussle Is Why Adam Left Fox News
- Pastor Allows Children To Spit, Cut Him With A Steak Knife To Teach Them Lesson About Easter [VIDEO]
- ‘Today’ Co-Anchor Hoda Kotb Adopts Another Precious Baby Girl [VIDEO]
- Tamela Mann Launches Plus Size Active Apparel
- What Experts Want You To Know About Breakups
- Suspect In String Of Black Church Fires In Louisiana Charged With Hate Crimes
- Family Of Nia Wilson, Teen Fatally Stabbed At BART Station, Files Wrongful Death Lawsuit
- Church To Give Away Free Gas And Prayers On Good Friday
- Kirk Franklin Gears Up To Release 13th Album, ‘Long Live Love’