Liberty Temple Full Gospel Church & World Outreach Ministries as well as Liberty International Network are now mourning the loss of Apostle Clifford E. Turner. According to Inspiration 1390, he has served in the ministry for over 40 years and helping churches across the world. He was known for his bold preaching, spreading the gospel and serving God.
His family released a statement saying, “Our hearts are heavy, but we shall rejoice that Apostle Turner is living again in his new heavenly home.” Over the past several years Turner has educated by helping to build bible-teaching churches. Liberty Temple Full Gospel Church and World Outreach Ministries on the South Side of Chicago, Illinois opened in March of 1982 and from then on it was a place where many could call their church home.
Turner was involved in several fundraisers over several years that helped families and many churches. He was not only a devoted minister, but father and husband. We will keep Apostle Clifford Turner’s family in our prayers.
RELATED: Edwin Hawkins Passes Away
- 6 Things That Could Help You Read The Bible More Effectively
- Alabama Chick-fil-A Opens On A Sunday To Fulfill The Wish Of Boy Living With Autism And Cerebral Palsy
- Get Up! News Roundup: Serena Williams Wins Her First Australian Open Match, Iyanla Vanzant Reveals She Turned Down To Help R. Kelly & More
- Stellar Awards 2019: The Nominees Are In!
- Pastor Gunned Down While Opening The Church Doors For Service
- Casey J To Release New Album, ‘The Gathering’
- Michael B. Jordan Surprises Students At High School In Hometown And Inspires Them To Follow Their Passion [VIDEO]
- Dr. Jamal Bryant Speaks About The Importance Of Helping Bennett College & How Morehouse College Helped Him
- Brian Courtney Wilson Releases New Song, “Increase My Faith” [VIDEO]
- Lawmakers In Florida File Bill That Require Schools To Teach Courses On The Bible And Religion
In Memoriam: Celebrities We Lost In 2018
1. Edwin Hawkins, 74Source: 1 of 1
Legendary Apostle Clifford Turner Passes Away At The Age Of 67 was originally published on getuperica.com