In today’s “Love Talk” Erica Campbell talked about relationships and how distractions can lead to destruction in it. Erica spoke about how it’s easy to stray when the relationship is lacking attention, joy, laughter and other things. She even mentioned that it can be a person, work, project anything.
Erica talked about how the enemy is okay with destroying your relationship because that’s what he tries to do. She told everyone to focus on your purpose and love. Don’t let those distractions destroy you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tisha Campbell-Martin And Duane Martin Divorcing After 27 Years Of Marriage
- Florida Man Sentenced To Death For What He Did To An 8-Year-Old Girl He Met At Walmart
- One Gospeled-Out Version Of The National Anthem Will Have You Taking A Knee
- True Hollywood Bible Stories: Jesus Feeds The Masses [EXCLUSIVE]
- Quincy Jones’ Daughters Held An Intervention For Him After His Recent Interview “Wordvomit”
- The Number Of Black Folks Dying From Alcohol, Drugs And Suicide May SHOCK You
- #SchoolGoals: Teachers & Students Rep Wakanda In The Classroom
- Roxanne Shanté Biopic ‘Roxanne Roxanne’ Finally Drops A Trailer
- Black Self Hate On Full Display In Texas As ‘Racist’ Email Targets Nigerian Candidate
- St. Jude To Build Advanced Research Center