Lynn Richardson talks about her annual “The Wealth Experience.” The event gathers together a whole bunch of women from all walks of life during the first weekend of the year to connect and plan the year together. They look at money and finances, but also relationships, womanhood, expansion, leadership and more.
Lynn talks about when she was living “check to Monday,” when her paycheck would barely last her through the weekend, let alone to the next paycheck. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- News Roundup: Tracee Ellis Ross’ ‘Black-ish’ Battle; Power Back In Puerto Rico And NASA Snubs Black Astronaut
- GRIFF Shines In His Role In The Film “The Chronicles Of Ernie & Cerbie” [VIDEO]
- Tracee Ellis Ross Getting Paid ‘Significantly Less’ Than Anthony Anderson, Might Cut Back ‘Black-ish’ Schedule
- #MeToo: Anika Noni Rose Says She Was Sexually Assaulted On A Plane
- Be Sure To Grab Your Tissues When You Watch This Emotional Mommy/Daughter Moment
- Black Hollywood Slays The NAACP Image Awards Red Carpet
- Kirk Franklin To Host the 33rd Annual Stellar Awards
- Jada Pinkett Smith Lands Facebook Talk Show With Her Mom & Daughter
- Flex Alexander Encourages Cancer Fighters To Investigate All Options [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Baby Boy Kicks After Spina Bifida Surgery In The Womb