Tasha Cobbs Leonard is an amazing gospel artist and loves to collaborate with other artist. When her album came out and people saw she was working with rapper Nicki Minaj they didn’t know what to think. On “Good Morning America” she spoke about how it happened with Robin Roberts.
Leonard mentioned that the two spoke on social media and Minaj talked about how much her music blessed her life. Minaj told Leonard she wanted to rap on the song and that’s just what she did on “I’m Getting Ready.” After Minaj tweeted out to all of her followers about the opportunity.
Leonard loves how social media lets people get connected. While on the show she also performed her hits and talked about teaming up with Celine Dion. We wish her all the success this year.
- Baby Boy Kicks After Spina Bifida Surgery In The Womb
- Get Ready To “Step In The Name” With Bryan Popin [VIDEO]
- Willie Moore Jr.’s Son Peyton Moore Jr. Is The Cutest “In God We Trust” Video [VIDEO]
- Stacey Dash Attempts To Slam Oprah and Seal
- NeNe Leakes Makes Bank Off Of Her Mugshot
- Forever My (First) Lady! Former President Obama Sends Michelle The Sweetest Birthday Message
- Barack Obama Is Reportedly Returning To Politics
- Legendary Apostle Clifford Turner Passes Away At The Age Of 67
- Documentary Will Study History Of Hip Hop & Polo Ralph Lauren
- Jermaine Dolly Goes Full Iyanla Vanzant To Fix His Iron [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]