Tasha Cobbs Leonard is an amazing gospel artist and loves to collaborate with other artist. When her album came out and people saw she was working with rapper Nicki Minaj they didn’t know what to think. On “Good Morning America” she spoke about how it happened with Robin Roberts.
Leonard mentioned that the two spoke on social media and Minaj talked about how much her music blessed her life. Minaj told Leonard she wanted to rap on the song and that’s just what she did on “I’m Getting Ready.” After Minaj tweeted out to all of her followers about the opportunity.
Leonard loves how social media lets people get connected. While on the show she also performed her hits and talked about teaming up with Celine Dion. We wish her all the success this year.
- Black Law Firm Wins Largest Jury Verdict For Rape In U.S. History
- Doctor Who Made Music Videos During Plastic Surgeries Faces Lawsuit For Alleged Brain Damage To Patient
- New NFL Rules Prove Freedom Of Speech Is Great Until It Becomes Unpatriotic
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama Shares Images From “Becoming”
- This Doctor’s Mysterious Magic Trick Will Make You Question Life
- Faith Walking: God Is Closer Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Jamie Foxx To Host 2018 BET Awards
- Issa Rae Channels Black ‘90s Sitcom Characters In ‘GQ’ Spread + In-Depth Interview
- Dawn-Lyne, Kofi & Rutina Discuss ‘Queen Sugar’ Season 3
- Over Tha Head: Trevor Noah Had A Cameo In ‘Black Panther’ That Nobody Caught
How Tasha Cobbs Leonard Got The Chance To Work With Nicki Minaj [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com