Lynn Richardson chatted with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about saving money for the new year. Lynn talks about the fatigue that comes with holiday season, and all the shopping that takes place. It all starts as far back as just after Halloween, and then by the end of the year everybody is broke! But it doesn’t have to be that way; she talks about the gains in the book of Job, and how agreeing with God can prevent us from being broke.
Plus, Lynn talks about where to start with credit debt- by communicating with your debtors, and not trying to take it all on at once. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Maranto [Exclusive Video]
- Todd Dulaney Explains How He Regained His Wife’s Trust [Exclusive Interview]
- Faith Walking: Pick Your Battles [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Be Obedient To God [VIDEO]
- Saving, Overspending During Christmas Time & More Financial Advice From Dr. Lynn Richardson [EXCLUSIVE]
- 17-Year-Old Girl Shot While Praying In Bedroom [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: How To Have High Self-Esteem [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Excuses Of Why People Won’t Vote [VIDEO]
- Woman Calls The Cops On Parents For Making Her Go To Church
- Pastor William Murphy’s New Single “Settle Here” Sends Out Plea For God’s Presence
Lynn Richardson Explains Why It’s Better To Be Honest With Debt Collectors [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com