D.L. Hughley visited the “Get Up!” studio and hung out with GRIFF! He started off with a prayer of his own, asking the Lord to put His healing powers on a certain pregnancy test, a rash, and his son. After cracking up GRIFF and Erica with a debaucherous prayer, he talked about the Comedy Get Down, and missing his friend Charlie Murphy.
D.L. also recalled Charlie Murphy’s funeral, which he said went on for hours with all the comedians who got up to share life and laughter in memory of their good friend. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this hilarious interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Everything We Learned From Omarosa’s ‘Secret’ Recordings
- Black Man’s $289 Million Jury Award Against Roundup Maker Could Multiple With Company’s Expected Appeal
- Hurricane Katrina Survivor Receives Honorary Diploma From New Orleans High School
- Man In Baltimore Police Beating Video Roughed Up By Same Cop Months Earlier, Lawyer Says
- David & Tamela Mann Talk About How They Make Time For Each Other [EXCLUSIVE]
- Michael Brown’s Mother, Lezley McSpadden, On Running For Ferguson City Council: ‘I Learned To Walk Again’
- John David Washington Reacts To Being In Theaters The Same Time As His Father Denzel Washington
- Have The Campbell Kids Changed Since “We’re The Campbells” Premiered? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Fame? Todd Dulaney Couldn’t Get Into His Own Show [VIDEO]
- Episode 2 of Rest In Power – The Trayvon Martin Story Exposes Untold Truths
D.L. Hughley Talks About The Passing Of His Friend Charlie Murphy [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com