D.L. Hughley visited the “Get Up!” studio and hung out with GRIFF! He started off with a prayer of his own, asking the Lord to put His healing powers on a certain pregnancy test, a rash, and his son. After cracking up GRIFF and Erica with a debaucherous prayer, he talked about the Comedy Get Down, and missing his friend Charlie Murphy.
D.L. also recalled Charlie Murphy’s funeral, which he said went on for hours with all the comedians who got up to share life and laughter in memory of their good friend. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this hilarious interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Maranto [Exclusive Video]
- Todd Dulaney Explains How He Regained His Wife’s Trust [Exclusive Interview]
- Faith Walking: Pick Your Battles [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Be Obedient To God [VIDEO]
- Saving, Overspending During Christmas Time & More Financial Advice From Dr. Lynn Richardson [EXCLUSIVE]
- 17-Year-Old Girl Shot While Praying In Bedroom [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: How To Have High Self-Esteem [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Excuses Of Why People Won’t Vote [VIDEO]
- Woman Calls The Cops On Parents For Making Her Go To Church
- Pastor William Murphy’s New Single “Settle Here” Sends Out Plea For God’s Presence
D.L. Hughley Talks About The Passing Of His Friend Charlie Murphy [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com