Dr. Van Moody is the pastor of Birmingham’s Worship Center Christian Church. He talked with Erica Campbell about his book, “The I-Factor,” and personal journey, as well as his observations as a pastor that lead him to write the book. He talks about the key to having a healthy relationship with yourself, and the goal of pealing off the layers in order to get to your core.
Dr. Moody also talks about not identifying yourself based off what you do, but who you are. He explains how the book has impacted his church, and why resolving issues around identity is the biggest breakthrough in the body of Christ. He cites an example about a divorced woman who read his book and found such a sense of freedom that she and her ex-husband are now close friends, rather than bitter enemies. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Everything We Learned From Omarosa’s ‘Secret’ Recordings
- Black Man’s $289 Million Jury Award Against Roundup Maker Could Multiple With Company’s Expected Appeal
- Hurricane Katrina Survivor Receives Honorary Diploma From New Orleans High School
- Man In Baltimore Police Beating Video Roughed Up By Same Cop Months Earlier, Lawyer Says
- David & Tamela Mann Talk About How They Make Time For Each Other [EXCLUSIVE]
- Michael Brown’s Mother, Lezley McSpadden, On Running For Ferguson City Council: ‘I Learned To Walk Again’
- John David Washington Reacts To Being In Theaters The Same Time As His Father Denzel Washington
- Have The Campbell Kids Changed Since “We’re The Campbells” Premiered? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Fame? Todd Dulaney Couldn’t Get Into His Own Show [VIDEO]
- Episode 2 of Rest In Power – The Trayvon Martin Story Exposes Untold Truths